[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ I really love business and finance its my passion I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: money billionaire.jpg (90KB, 988x631px) Image search: [Google]
money billionaire.jpg
90KB, 988x631px
hey /biz/ I really love business and finance its my passion I want to spend a lifetime studying and working with and doing business and investing and working with money and economic stuff I've felt and known this way since I was like 15 but I really know now my calling in life is business and finance and I want to get into stocks and trading and buying and selling and money management and make say 20 billion dollars ( in 2010 money ) in say 20 or 30 years I really love it and know I can be good at it and use it for a very good purpose in life, I'm 20 male living in the usa going to college for business studies and I really want to commit to it and make it a living and do really good things with it pleaseee just help me /biz/
>>
BREATH, OP, BREATH!
>>
My advice is learn how to write English with correct punctuation and grammar rules. You sound like you're still 15 and have failed 9th grade twice.
If you can't present yourself in a professional manner, no one will give a shit about you, much less let you near their money.
>>
>>1381758
20 billion? Go to an ivy league business school. If not going to need to take a few accounting classes and see how raising money from angel investors and venture capitalist work (if not have rich parents). that way you have enough revenue in a year or 2 to get on the nyse, then you get your first billion. Also you will never reach this unless you make ((connections)) they make great accountants as long as you know what you are doing.
>>
>>1381758
i went blue reading that
>>
Have you considered graduating high school?
>>
im serious guys im 20 years old male living in the west coast usa, I love business and finance and really want to make a difference with it and get rich or something, a lot of famous people or successful businessman are not the best speakers or orators and dont always have the best social skills or present themselves in the best way but they can still do great things and they can make a difference by making money and running businesses or doing great things in general, please /biz/.... help me.... I really really want to get into business and finance and take companies public and branch them out and make 20 billion dollars..... help me /biz/..... I need 20 billion not just for myself but for others and the world
>>
>>1381920
write in proper sentences. there, i just gave you the best advice you're going to get today.
>>
This guy shows up every once in a while posting the same run on sentence request for some unspecified help. He never takes any advice and his posts never change. Fair warning.
>>
>>1381758
Dont get into stocks, the most succesful stock traders will even tell you this.

OP i'll just tell you this now, it's better you hear it sooner rather than later or else your life will be fucked up. Business is not for everyone, i've seen goof balls delude themselves into thinking that they were capable of doing great things, but they're stuck making 50 grand a year busting their ass in a literal pyramid scheme.

The greatest knowledge is knowledge of thyself.

also
>>1381791
>ivyleague
heehahoohoohooheeheehahyukhyukhyuk
>>
I'm serious guys pleaseee help me just help me I really want to get into finance and business and invest and manage money and make say 20 billion dollars its my life passion and calling and I know I can use it for really good purposes and its what I really want to do in life
>>
>>1382044
here's some help OP.

Unless you're a troll, you're a retard that's slow in the head that needs to pursue another career.
>>
>>No punctuation
>>Spouts typical crap story about how business is your passion
>>!5 y/o
b8
>>
>>1381758
Who was periods
>>
>>1382044
Go to 20 billion people and ask them to give you a dollar.
Congrats dude.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.