[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advertising/Marketing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

who /adtech/ here?

This thread welcomes:
>Performance/CPA marketers (nutra, bizopp, finance lead gen, app installs)
>Corporate/brand media buyers
>RTB ecosystem chatter
>Publishers
>Arbitragers (social/viral content arbitrage, pure CPC/CPM arbitrage)
>Individual platform talk (Native, Facebook, Display, Mobile display, PPV)
>Funnel building (where my G700 flashlight bros at?)
>Tracking/analytics tools (Voluum, Thrive, Optmizely)

I'm currently running skincare campaigns across native with mixed success, having trouble scaling with consistent profits. anyone else here involved in this industry?
>>
>>1380626
I work for McDonalds.

I want $15 an hour.
>>
File: i_dont_know_what_i_expected.png (69KB, 281x186px) Image search: [Google]
i_dont_know_what_i_expected.png
69KB, 281x186px
>>1380630
>>
Business owner here.

I am only doing social marketing on FB, Instagram and a few other sites that work for my line of business.

I have been thinking of starting some google ads too but until now Social media beats all other 10-0
>>
>>1380626
Why aren't you churning and burning fb accounts op? are you new to this?
>>
>>1380680
i don't like stuff like cloaking and churn/burn stuff because its not a very good 'long term' strategy. of course, everyone has their own opinion on this but I just don't like to deal with setting up new cards/accounts all the time.

but is nutra really that easy to push on FB if you can get accounts tho? I haven't tried it for affiliate stuff before.
>>
>>1380680
>>1380691
I think John Crestani mentioned once that his team was profitable direct linking fucking bev hills MD on Facebook, no idea id thats still true though
>>
>>1380674
you should look into placing Facebook and google retargeting tracking pixels on your business's website. that way, you can bid on ads that only reach people who have checked out your site before. link them to a nifty lading page, and you can start building a nice list
>>
>>1380699
are you running mobile right now only? How's it going?
>>
>>1380708
i'm not running mobile. Just native ads on desktop in US
>>
>>1380699
Can you perhaps link me a site where I can learn more about that? I don't take care of the website myself, so I could give the link to my website guy
>>
>>1380680
what's a good method for getting accounts
>>
>>1380756
https://www.facebook ( ) com/business/a/online-sales/custom-audiences-website

https://support () google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en

send these links to your web guy
>>
>tfw in a sort of business/data analyst role, build and run sales pipelines etc
>shit pay and have to real with salespeople

Is being a tech retard a job requirement to go into sales?
>>
>>1380699
remarketing is really under utilised. Cheap too.

I'm working for a digital marketing agency but leaving at the end of the month to set up my own business. Do you have any suggestions to get started?
>>
>>1380626
real niggas do print
>>
>>1381018
what kind of digital marketing? performance/affiliate marketing is a good business if you want to generate cash, read stuff on charles ngo's blog to learn more about it.
>>
>>1381533
That looks interesting for helping my cash flow. Thanks.

Mainly looking to advise and manage small businesses online presence. I've got a couple of clients lined up and I'm flirting with the idea of crowd funding promotion as well for something a bit more experimental.
>>
>>1381979
I met a guy at the A4D conference in San Diego who does that as well, manages online ad spend and social media for local businesses. it's a chill gig and can make you money if you are willing to deal with clients. I don't understand how crowd funding ties into it though
>>
>>1382386
I don't mind dealing with clients, I get along well with people pretty easily.

Crowd funding promotion is just something I'm interested in from a PR and communications angle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.