[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to hunt down bank accounts in my name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gw greed.jpg (28KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
gw greed.jpg
28KB, 318x320px
Dear Biz,

I am having a bit of an issue. I believe someone might be cashing some of my work cheques and taking the money. I am trying to figure out how to track this down. The story is that I am not recieving cheques for work. The trouble is the head of my office is the person i suspect of doing this. So I cannot simply ask around the office. Other employees are having the same problem. So either my boss is stealing from me or they are just lazy and havent sent in the paperwork for two months. I tried to check my credit scores, but having no lines of credit there is not score to check and thus I cannot see accounts in my name. Tomorrow I am going to call HQ's HR and ask around. What do?
>>
>>1380407
bring it up with your boss directly and try to find a reason or soution. if he fires you then who cares cuz you wernt being paid anyway. if he doesnt know then talk to your bank and see if they could redirect you to someone who could help
>>
>>1380407
>cheque
Newsflash, Barclays is crashing and they are using your money to pay their own salaries.
>>
>>1380433
im a burgerclap
>>
>>1380407
>what is direct deposit
>>
>>1380407
Go talk to the better business beareau and tell them what you are suspecting is happening. Go talk to the person directly and tell him what is happening. If it isnt fixed, call a lawyer. If you get fired, apply to different jobs. Get angry at the person you suspect of fowl play and tell him you will not only get the police involved, but a lawyer as well, and the BBB.
>>
>>1380407
>I am not recieving cheques for work
Talk to the boss or whoever is responsible for pay. Fucking grow a pair, you're working for free for two fucking months.

It's unlikely they are cashing cheques in your name because that would require ID/supporting documentation to open the bank account. It's more likely that they are tampering with the checks by adding a letter to the end of the name or swapping an 'a' for an 'o' or something. Assuming this isn't the boss in a small company, in which case he'd just need to write the check to himself and that's it.

I'm guessing you're working for a small company with basically no segregation of duties so kicking up dust and facing the boss is your only option. If your company has an internal auditing department or something similar, go to them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.