[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever worth it to become a CNA? There is a program near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cna.jpg (125KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
cna.jpg
125KB, 960x639px
Is it ever worth it to become a CNA? There is a program near me that say they have "tuition reimbursement" if you take their cna program and work for them. I was thinking about it
>>
you'd pay off your debt quickly if you just became a real nurse
>>
Do you want to go to school just to wipe asses and deliver pills for slightly above minimum wage?

You'll be much better off going for the RN associates degree, then going for the bachelors, and then eventually getting the masters to become a nurse practitioner.
>>
>>1379679
>>1379656
Im probably not smart enough to get through nursing school to be honest guys. Or I don't
have the work edicate to do so
>>
>>1379696

Anon, you and I will never meet, but we will always be brothers, and I know you can do anything you want if you stop being a lazy shitposting cunt and apply yourself
>>
>>1379732
Yeah I am a good student in something im passionate about. Like put me in exercise courses anatomy or nutrtion or shit like that and Ill score A's. But toss me in english or math and i flag
>>
File: tui rei.png (105KB, 836x464px) Image search: [Google]
tui rei.png
105KB, 836x464px
>>1379597
OP here, this is what im talking about. I potentially have the opportunity for this.
>>
My community college has a 1 semester CNA program. My buddy who dropped out of high school, got a GED from an online program, got through a shitty Nigerian CNA school. He's earning about $25/hr now.
>>
>>1380021
Nigerian? Like Niger the country? and 25 an hour? thats a lot for a cna wtf
>>
>>1380027
hmm
>>
File: 1460432147553.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1460432147553.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>1379597
A buddy of mine is in this field and from what I've gathered, it's absolute shit. You're dealing with Stacies that completely fucked their life up and old women that will hit on you relentlessly (if you're semi-attractive / fit).

Moreover, Stacy will frequently call off due to being hungover and try to get you to fill their double shift. So, unless you want to get stuck in a field where old, post-wall, women want to snatch your seed and Stacy views you as some beta cuckold, don't do it.
>>
>>1380522
isnt that similar to being a server though? stacies that fucked their life up
>>
>>1380522j
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.