[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like no matter what I do I'll never have job security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: padlock.jpg (37KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
padlock.jpg
37KB, 610x458px
I feel like no matter what I do I'll never have job security so never really able to save much and Ill always be employer's punching bag.
>>
try r9k
>>
>>1379462
Well this is more biz related, I mean how the hell do you people get so lucky to be able to do all this saving and stuff. Ill have to keep working past retirement and shit.
>>
>>1379443

self employment you faggot.
>>
>>1379475
Spend what's left after you save. Don't save what's left after you spend.
>>
There is no such thing as job security

If you had the spirit and mind of an enterpreneur, you'd know this
>>
>>1379543
Well I mean I just never thought of any idea for a business or anything that I would think I could improve/do. I mean I like to do my own thing but I'm no leader , if anything I'm an anxious turtle. Which is okay, not everybody needs to be.
>>
Kneepads 4 life

Who's keeping you there? The Jews? The 1%? The Patriarchy? No, you're doing it to yourself. Give it time, you'll find inspiration when you want it bad enough. Just remember, nobody will do it for you. If they pretend like they will help then they're fucking liars: Bernie Sanders, Trump, MLMs, religious freaks. All fucking liars we're alone in this jungle and flourishing is possible
>>
Get into I.T, get a job where you're the only / part of a very small team ( I.E school, small business, hotel or someshit) then they become reliant on you, and find it hard to get a drop in replacemnt to learn the ins and outs straight away. They become more scared of you leaving without notice... I work in IT at a school in AUS
>>
>>1380890
I have an IT degree but yeah I'm not very good with dealing with people (anxiety) so I usually want something that where I can just do it and nobody really bothers me. Maybe I'm too picky as some tell me IRL but it's my life isn't it?
>>
>>1379674
Well you sure took it pretty political
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.