[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on this man and his life accomplishments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
What are your thoughts on this man and his life accomplishments?
>>
File: sobeautiful.jpg (75KB, 578x411px) Image search: [Google]
sobeautiful.jpg
75KB, 578x411px
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 800x522px
>>
>>1379294
fucking faggot who stepped all over everyone he could to get to the top. Egomaniac. Also a moron cause he refused to get medical treatment for his cancer because he believe in "alternative medicine". Do you know what they call alternative medicine that works? Medicine.
>>
>>1380666
good lord of all, kek has spoken.
>>
>>1380668
>kek xD

Shut the fuck up with this cancerous bullshit

It was funny for about a day
>>
He understood how to market a product, and he had a good sense of sleek design. (just because it doesn't appeal to us power user people who live in the command line doesn't change that) He just knew how to repackage ideas and sell them at inflated prices.

The guy was a textbook narcissist, right down to killing himself with an all fruit diet because he believed he knew better than the doctors. He was an absolute insufferable cunt. He threw tantrums all the time over inane bullshit.
>>
>>1379294
I wish I could stop seeing that stupid pick
>>
>>1380668
I wish /biz/ had mods
>>
Marketing genius. He was able to sell people products they didn't even know they wanted, until Steve Jobs told them so.
>>
An army of wozniacks could build you anything apple has produced.

An army of steve jobs would could build, er, draw, some pretty pictures and maybe build a stopwatch out of paper machet and potatos.
Engineers build everything jobs takes credit for.
Jobs was never an engineer.
Jobs payed his best engineers the same amount per year that jobs earned in an hour. And these engineers could do stuff that jobs couldnt.
Look at samsung, a bunch of no-creativity engineers.
CAME UP WITH THE EDGE FONE FIRST, WHILE THE SO CALLED CREATIVE GURUS AT APPLE HAD THEIR THUMBS UP THEIR VAGINAS.
>>
>>1382571
If those engineers were so great, they should have started their own Apple, or Orange, or Nectarine, or whatever. Don't call Jobs a hack because he apparently managed to do something all those brilliant engineers couldn't do: market.

Seriously, when will people learn that you have to be able to sell your ideas and products alone or you will always be the nobody feeding all your credit to your boss?
>>
If idea patenting existed this man would have led America to be an utopia

Really makes you think, now you've got to import more refugees
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.