[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screencap this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMRjjs57.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMRjjs57.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
Screen cap this post UK investors.

LON:ASA
12:51 0.772

LON:FCR
12:51 0.262

I'm not advising you to do anything in terms of investing, but screencap this post and I'll be making this thread next week and then tell me I was wrong. I dare you.

I'll throw in a special one that just got dumped from a P&D group:

LON:AXM
12:52 0.140
>>
What do I do in terms of investing
>>
OK you got my interest when I saw someone invested 32k and 20k into ASA and FCR
I'm in. This better come through you nigger
>>
>>1379012
It's a pump and dump you nigger. The idea is to buy the stock, convince others to buy it driving the price up, then sell the stock leaving others holding the bag. OP is fucking you.
>>
File: 1333933902945.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1333933902945.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
Is this your first time attempting to ruse /biz/?
>>
>>1379037
>>1379065
Actually after doing research on fcr this may be a legit tip
They are in talks to acquire an asset by the name of GoldQuest in spain for which they have already done a fund raise (at a premium) with the potential of another deal known as moonlight
Market value of the share if it's bought is closer to 1p, with both being around 1.5p
With the tick up at close to .27 I'm actually quite pleased with my .255 buy
>>
Taurenking. You intrigue me. Post a PGP key I can verify your messages with.
>>
April fools, elephant bird egg?
You really do interest me.
Quick. Be fast.
The hunt begins, does it? Don't become the hunted.
>>
BRICS has my interest. You seem insanely intelligent, and if tensions will arise, I want to know how you know.
I'm digging deep, and I like what I see.
Do you have LLI?
>>
>>1378806
ruif_pt
Explain yourself.
I don't find baseless predictions professional.
>>
>>1380366
>>1380370
>>1380411
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>1380880
I am not @ruif_pt

but they are not baseless predictions. I'm not validating my predictions as I don't want people to buy and I don't want to come off as some kind of shill/pump and dumper.

All I'm saying to you is I will see you next week with the same thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.