[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally too dumb to understand UPC/FNSKU codes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FBA.jpg (19KB, 371x179px) Image search: [Google]
FBA.jpg
19KB, 371x179px
I've spend hours reading about it, i'm tired and I give up : I'm literally too dumb to understans this shit.

>have 1 product, no other models or color, just 1 product
>want to sell 1000 of them
>this is my OWN product, I'm not reselling shit

What do I need?
1 UPC code for the 1000 items?
Then print 1000 of them?
Label my 1000 products with one barcode on each?
Send my inventory to Amazon FBA?

Then what the FUCK is FNSKU?
>>
>>1377120
how about you call someone from upc?
>>
>>1377120
Put everything in a bag and mail it to Amazon. They'll take care of it, the customer's always right
>>
>>1377120
yes every similar item will need the exact same UPC code on it, which you or your supplier will need to do yourselves (i just asked my chinese supplier to do it, most are probably used to it so it's no problem; some might charge if they're secretly run by jews).

once amazon receives your inventory you can pay amazon to label each item with a FNSKU code (but it costs 0.30 per item), assuming you're using FBA.
>>
>>1377120
Just put them into a box and send them to FBA. Let amazon deal with the nitty-gritty like upc, that's what you're paying all those fees for, right?
>>
>>1377120

You shouldn't need to enter them at all. What kind of product is it? Do you make it yourself or are you private labeling?
>>
>>1377120
Amazon has their own SKU/UPC you must label.

You have the choice of singly labeling each item you sell with their own UPCs (individually labeled)

Or labeling a box with the same items (case packed), then describing the contents of each box

You print 1000 labels either case, label each item, then measure the case sizes, then print the box labels. Once you have that assemble them on the proper pallets, then measure and print the pallet labels.

If this is your own product, you'd generally have your own internal SKU that you would set up on Amazon. Their Fulfillment centers will scan that to make sure they received the proper item.

Read the FBA Manual.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200243200

I was the FBA guy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.