[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Franchisee customer service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (160KB, 1200x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1200x415px
Two days ago I went to subway and ordered a Footlong tuna salad sub with cucumbers and spinach (no cheese). I also ordered a bag of salt and vinegar chips and a 7up.
I was struck by the urge to use the bathroom and rushed to do so prior to paying for my sub.

I quickly completed my business and then rushed back to pay for my meal. The cashier was a older woman with a forearm tattoo and she asked me loudly in front of other people "Did you remember to wash your hands sir?"

I don't think it's the responsibility of the staff to worry about my bathroom habits, especially since I was rushing back to avoid holding up other customers.

I went back to Subway this afternoon and ordered a steak and cheese toasted flatbread with pickles and oil and vinegar. I also got a cookie and a 7up. The same cashier was there and offered me extra napkins, Implying my hands were still filthy from a previous visit.

Is it part of subways corporate culture to embarass customers? I would like to see this changed in the future. Whom should I contact to address my concerns?
>>
the only thing you should be addressing is your personal hygiene
did you seriously not wash your hands?
could you seriously not have waited 60 seconds to complete the transaction? if you needed to go that bad, why did you not go before you ordered?
you sound like a creep who is now butthurt that he got treated like a creep
>>
>>1373538

She is an old washed-up bitch who works at Subway at 40 and rocks a forearm tattoo, what do you care?
>>
File: smug anime whores.png (419KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime whores.png
419KB, 1100x650px
>creep doesn't wash his hands
>gets called out on it by a fucking fast food clerk of all people
>did absolutely nothing at the time
>later comes to 4chan to whine
>>
>>1373557

I don't think you understand. I felt violated.. What business is it of hers if I washed my hands? Where is the respect and decency?
>>
An employee doesn't dictate the beliefs of a franchise owner. Franchise owners often have district managers to hire and manage employees. Manager may have just hired a shitty person. And sadly the majority of people, such as OP believe that an employee represents the believes of a company. which is why I hand pick my employees and hire them based on good morals and believes.
>>
>>1373562
wash your fucking hands you degenerate

I hate using that word because of how /pol/ has abused it, but its literally what you are. Wash your god damn hands.
>>
>>1373562
Mate, seriously, why the fuck are you bashing subway for?

The fucking franchise owner has nothing to do with this shit. He's in fuxking Europe right now, checking his portfolio whilst on vacation, or getting road head in his corvette while you're here bitching about some stupid bitch making wage slave, all while making him richer off of you.
This is biz, we discuss business ideas, go bitch somewhere else, mate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.