[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullshit positions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

whats the most bullshit positions/jobs in business?

imo: HR (human resources)

How can some fucking person be an "expert" in who/who to not to employ in any company? How is that even possible? HR persons knows absolute nothing about the job in detail?

The only thing they do is look at CVs/check if they have the skills for the job thats just says on a fucking piece of paper and check that the person is not autistic/hard to work with.

Basically stuff ANYONE CAN DO, there is no need for a fucking 3-4 year college education. Oh and they also check if the person manage to babble trough the same bullshit questions they use that have no value for the employment whatsoever.

Im 100% certain "HR" was made up as a position/subject in college because a shitton of womyn study it who have the "I LIKE WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO ME/GIVE ME ATTENTIOON"-syndrome and politicians keep pushing the "WE NEED TO MAKE BUSINESSES 50/50 MEN/WYMEN"-agenda.
>>
>>1372835
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1372835
ITT OP failed again an interview and blames the world instead of himself

protip: interviews is not what HR is for
>>
>>1372844
I already have a job thank you
>>
>>1372848
nobody said you don't have job.
reading comprehension, faggot
>>
>>1372835
I recently read that the position of 'walking coordinator' in my local council has been axed due to cuts.
If that's not a bullshit position, nothing is.
>>
>>1372835
>consultant
>>
I think HR is legal insulation.
>>
>>1372844

In my experience he's pretty much spot on though.

Met an HR lady recently. She's between HR jobs so she does recruiting for tech positions atm. She explained her work process to me:

- Glance at CV
- Check for relevant degree
- Check for keywords: Java, C++, C# (she called it C-shape)

Basically if candidates met those 2 requirements, they would be invited to an interview. I don't know if she has some amazing ability to read people in person or something, but honestly the way she described her job, it seems like you could replace her with a bot and accomplish the same results.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.