[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PayPal Perm ban?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Paypal.png (54KB, 1090x720px) Image search: [Google]
Paypal.png
54KB, 1090x720px
So i logged in my paypal after few days and this shitty message showed up(pic related)

Im guessing its what its called perm ban right?
No i dont have any other account and i didnt do any of those shitty stuff it say. I just had my normal paypal there sitting for few days.

I logged in from an internet cafe for a while so im guessing the auto-system they have over there thought i had multiple accounts or some
shit and it just perm banned my fucking paypal with money i made on it. How the fuck can i provide proof that i dont have other accoutns
and since i cant appeal the ban wtf im gonna do? Absolute no warning and straight up banned for life?

Also from what i know you can never make account after this under your name ever if u get perm ban once.

How the fuck do i get my account back honestly? Anyone had same shit happened to them and managed to appeal the ban
and have their account work again? Also i googled and saw people with similar stuff but it said something like: "after 180 days
you can withdraw your money" but it doesnt say anything to me.

Please give me advices.
>>
this is standard paypal behavior
you cannot get your account back
you are not entitled to the money in your account
there is nothing you can do
you are not the only one this has happened to, and you will just have to accept your loss like everyone else before you

paypal is a very fucked up business, but under the terms and conditions you accepted when you made your account, they're allowed to do this
>>
Im not reading through all that shit. It shouldnt be a big deal, you dont need paypal for everything.
>>
>>1372662
So you lose your money over an auto-system that check your log-ins and if two people's logins match it just fucking perm ban and lose all your money?

It jmight be fucked up bussines but there should be a legal action i can take to take my money that i worked for back. Like what the fuck where is the proof i own the fucking accounts from the internet cafe.

>>1372670
No paypal should fuck off i just wanna withdraw my money and then never use it again.
>>
>>1372671
call them, you never know. if it was really a mistake on their part there is a chance they might undo the ban
>>
>>1372662
I had no idea paypal was this shady. I'll try to avoid them in the future
>>
>>1372682
I already send an email on message centre but ill call them tomorrow.

>>1372688
Apparently this happened to thousand peoples after some research i did. The failure on their auto-systems to detect what is wrong and what is real make ton of people lose their money annually. They just froze your money and guess who gets the money after?

It just smell like a fucking fraud. Their state in their policy that they look for any opportunity or mistake to ban you. I suggest anyone who use paypal to not
put a lot of money in there and have them sitting for long time. Just do your business don't think it as a bank account cuz after some systemfauilre to detect shit you can lose everything..
>>
>>1372662
This. Paypal is for scamming sellers.
>buy shit
>Say it never came
>99.9% of the time Paypal sides with the buyer and you get money AND product
>>
File: mc.jpg (77KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
77KB, 776x776px
>>1372688

>Creating Minecraft
Get banned

>Launch new product
Get banned for making too much

>Sue Paypal (Class action)
Make $3.50

There's no hope out here for us
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.