[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an investor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (113KB, 778x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 778x684px
I invest heavily over 60% if my income into ALMOST every single thing shilled on /biz/ memestock forex cryptos idgaf whats the next big thing i should throw my money into this year
>>
>>1372586

Let the memes guide you. Burn
>>
>>1372586
How much would you make if you decided to cash everything out right now?
>>
>>1372586
the great lord kek watches over you

you are truly worthy of being a /biz/nessman.
still stock up on that sweet trumpcoin

also, that fuckin pic :')
>>
>>1372601
I honestly have no idea and i dont wanna add it up yet! Didnt buy MGT tho looking at galaxy bitcoin and all cryptos are a nobrainer litterally dont want to go through life wishing i would have rather than miss the rocket! Ill trade forex its alright! Am i missing anything? Shill to me im ready to buy more and hodl it all
>>
>>1372613
you are the best anon i have ever seen on this board
>>
>>1372617
Why? Please explain?
>>
>>1372620
you listen to us when we say buy trumpcoin. you listen to us when we say buy btc. and you HOLD.

we arnt just saying these things cuz there rad memes. now hold my child. ill see you at the moon
>>
Fuck yea OP. Lets ride the waves and buy the dips. all the way to the moon baby...to the moon.
>>
File: DJFOR-W-06-24-2016.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DJFOR-W-06-24-2016.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>1372586 (OP)
i am going to suggest that you try fucking around with options a little bit. you can easily double (at least) your money in a short period as long as you can predict the future.

wait until next friday (depending upon how the week plays out), and then buy call options on VIX with an expiry date of the week of July 27. the eurochaos contagion will spread to american markets for a short time and you can make some shekels!
>>
Buy wavesplatform best anon
>>
File: image[1].png (188KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].png
188KB, 500x367px
>>1372586
You need Monero, op. I'm just sorry there aren't more memes for it. Maybe there'll be more after it's first massive pump like with Sia. Perfect time to get in on the ground floor!
>>
Ok ill put a few thousand $ in it whats the estimated market cap by november
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.