[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just thought of a really good app with high potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1437251915943.jpg (35KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
1437251915943.jpg
35KB, 300x399px
I was sitting here and I just came up with a really good and easy to make app that could be potentially worth a lot of money. What should I do next?
>>
>>1368836
if you have the skills, build it. if not, hire a developer to build it. expect to pay good money for it though, any developer worth his salt isn't gonna accept a share of the profits/equity in the company for their work
>>
>>1368843
I guess I just don't get how I should market my product once it is done.
>>
>>1368836
Ill develop it for 40% and 2% distribution rights
>>
>>1368867

does the 2% of distribution right give you unlimited distribution right?|
>>
>>1368836
What is the app anon? Tell me the specifics and I'll tell you how to market it. What's more, I'll do it for free ;)
>>
>>1368867
Ok. Are you actually serious about this? I'm actually interested in this deal.
>>
>>1368836
Shares it with us so we can steal it
>>
>>1369131
No but someone should invest or develop it for me and I will give them 40% of everything
>>
>>1368845
Then this product may not have potential. Its a video game, isn't it?
>>
>>1369703

kek Flappy Turd
>>
>>1369753
Angry turds
>>
File: konspiracja.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
konspiracja.gif
208KB, 354x534px
i could potentially develop it
based on how much work i have to do (art, animations, programming) ill estimate how much % i should get paid
>>
How does one go to hire a developer if you're just a silly ideasguy? I mean can't the developer just say "Screw you, I put in all the effort so I take all the spoils". Or you prepare with a copyrighted name or simply find a nice dev guy to do it?
>>
>>1369822
Proof of transaction should be sufficient to hold in pursuing litigation
>>
>>1369847

That propbably won't work well if you hire Pajeets. It's not like you can do anything when they're in India
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1086x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1086x741px
>>1368836
What type of app is it, obviously don't tell us the idea but is it a game, social network or another one of those apps that 12 year olds get famous over, like musical.ly? I can give you a few tips because i'm currently starting 2 businesses, one app and one online store.
>>
File: screen_timer.png (306KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
screen_timer.png
306KB, 800x600px
I have app ideas as well. Some of them already exist but with a very awful user experience and first impression. I'm a interaction/ui designer and currently doing my master's at university so I don't have any money to pay a developer. Any suggestions what I should do? Would it work to promise 40% of the earnings? I basically have all the UI assets, screens, site structure, etc. and I just need it to be programmed.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>1370046
Developer here I'm bored. I'll develop it for 40% or whatever
>>
>>1369911
not OP but let's hear the tips
multidea dev here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.