[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>company has 9-2÷1/4+1 CEOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>company has 9-2÷1/4+1 CEOs
>>
File: 1467115863232.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1467115863232.gif
14KB, 633x758px
1.4 CEO's?
>>
>>1368484
Depends if you do (2/1) or (1/4) first

Seeing as I read left to right
9-2/4+1
9-0.5+1
>>
It's 2 you fuckwits

It's also a Swans meme from /mu/ that spread to the normies
>>
>>1368543
I think it's supposed to be 2/.25.

9-8+1
9-9
>>
>>1368552
why would you do the (1/4) first when you read left to right?
>>
>>1368559
because he used a division sign in-between the 2 and 1 and a "/" between the 1 and the 4. He would've done both a division sign if they were both being divided. That's my logic.
>>
>>1368574
/ and ÷ are the same thing

I'm an engineering student.

if you have

2/1/4 or 2÷1÷4 or 2÷1/4 you have to choose which ones get divided first or you get different results.

They way that this is solved is by putting brackets around which fraction you are solving first or making the first fraction line significantly smaller than the fraction you do 2nd.
>>
Hahahaha its 2

I dropped out of highschool and have been homeless the last 10 years
>>
>>1368576
>I'm an engineering student.
And..?
>>
>>1368543
We have a Winrar!
>>
File: dumdum.png (19KB, 1029x817px) Image search: [Google]
dumdum.png
19KB, 1029x817px
>>
just report the fuckin thread and be done with it``
>>
>>1368645
I talk from a point of mathematical authority to which I assume you guys are business majors

If an engineer was telling you about tax brackets or a tax accountant was telling you about tax brackets, who are you going to believe?
>>
>>1368872
>I'm a special snowflake because I'm an engineering student
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.