[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free platforms to start trading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1466730645237.png (63KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1466730645237.png
63KB, 1024x679px
Looking for free platforms to start learning how to trade and don't involve cash deposits. Could be 30-day trial but I'd prefer it could be used for an indefinite amount of time so I could take my time with the stock market. A thread was posted some days ago but I forgot to save it.

>pic related an interface like that would be pretty neat
>>
>>1368304
I don't understand what you mean by no cash deposits?

You mean you want to paper trade without having a real money account?

Buy low, sell high. There, your training is complete.
>>
>>1368304
smartstocks
>>
>>1368356
>You mean you want to paper trade without having a real money account?

Yes.
>>
>>1368304
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Looking+for+free+platforms+to+start+learning+how+to+trade+and+don%27t+involve+cash+deposits.
>>
>>1368358
Thanks for suggesting but I don't think graphs have any indicators.

>>1368379
Picked up the first 2 things that popped up (X90 and Plus500) and the fucking interface is absolutely disgusting. I can barely mess around with graphics and look for trends.

I'm looking for something like the graph posted in the original post. A bit more clean, professional and lots of options to read. Though I'm not sure if that's available for demo only and no cash deposit.
>>
File: Clq9CrWWEAEjIc9.png large.png (370KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Clq9CrWWEAEjIc9.png large.png
370KB, 2048x1365px
Or something like this.
>>
>>1368410
if you want charts then just paper trade and use FreeStockCharts or something
>>
>>1368304
You can papertrade on options house without putting money in, I don't really like their interface though.
>>
>>1368304
http://www.investopedia.com/simulator/
>>
>>1368304
>>
>>1368304
How about Robinhood, do they have charts?
I know they make good guesses about what the actual price of stocks are.
>>
>>1368304
i use pepperstone. super thin spreads like 1pip spread for eurusd. very reliable and dont charge you for despositing and withdrawing most of the time. awesome charts too and even tutorial vids in the help section.

downside is there australian so if you live overseas then mabye theyll charge you fees.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.