[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are bosses such assholes to their employees? i started a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: angry-boss1_.jpg (119KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
angry-boss1_.jpg
119KB, 640x400px
why are bosses such assholes to their employees?

i started a new job and the boss is a dick. he is such as asshole to most of the workers including me who just started. i get the feeling he might fire me soon because i'm not what he expected. i ask him something more then once and he gets pissed on why i ask him. i thought today he was going to fire me because i was having trouble with a task he gave me. and he was pissed on why i took so long. he was telling me "your done" multiple times. and when i confronted him if i'm fired or not he just walked away from me.

i swear man i left my old job because of fucked up people only to find them in the next job. but at least this place isn't bad so far apart from the boss compared to my old job
>>
Poor training
>>
>>1368130
youre gonna find petty tyrants at every turn in life
>>
>>1368130
I had a shitty boss @ a time when I really needed my job. @ one point I even felt as though she was looking for a reason to fire me. Quitting wasn't an option for me so I decided to work harder. So hard she could not deny I was a good employee. After a while her petty shit just melted away, but she was still passively aggressive, denying me training because "there is no time", while finding the time to train other people. So I trained myself in both my own department and others as well. While I work under the principal that everyone is expendable, I've made myself into a person that is not easy to fire, and I try to never take it for granted. I work as hard today as I did then.

My point is OP, sometimes people above you are shitty. You can bitch about it and sometimes we all just need to vent, but if you take that energy and invest it in yourself instead, you will come out on top.
>>
>>1368130
You'll find bosses like this anytime you're working at unskilled, low wage jobs (fast food, laundromats, pizza places, and anything else that doesn't require a professional license and pays less than $20/hour) OR working at businesses which are owned and operated by a sole proprietor / family.

Things tend to get better once you become a skilled worker, which usually involves getting some type of license, and/or start working for a non-family run business.
>>
>>1368199
i work as a car mechanic. the place i work at is a small shop with 10 employees the most. some old man owns the place who is the boss. i used to work at a dealership but a new owner came and got rid of all the old people to bring in his own. i tried going to other dealers but they are just too far away, about 2 hours traffic one way

>>1368170
same here, quitting is not a option. i need this job right now

>>1368138
thats what my parents say too. but they have it good now.
>>
>>1368138

/thread

I've had good bosses and bad. The bad ones are usually bad because they have no joy in life, their only satisfaction is being able to talk down to people at work.
>>
>>1368130
If your boss is an asshole, that is God's way of telling you to do something where you are the boss.
>>
>>1368170
She probably saw you using @ instead of at.
>>
>>1368199
cited for fact

when you get a cocksucker like this, jump ship sooner rather than later. He's only going to burn an ugly hole in your resume when references come ayways. It will NEVER get better

t. former proletariat
>>
apply for other jobs now, when you get another job spit him in the face and quit
>>
You will never defeat a bad boss, and any way you try to improve or combat him will just make things best worse.

Here is how you get back: find a new job. Don't just quit, but use all your extra time to find new work, even if it pays a bit less. Then you simply tell him you're gone and ask if he wants you to stay two weeks. You get to leave and he gets to wonder why all his employees keep bailing for no reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.