[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money out of Patreon and Kickstarter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do I make money out of Patreon and Kickstarter?
>>
STEP 1 : BE A WOMAN

STEP 2 : ADVERTISE YOUR BODY

STEP 3: EARN MONEY FROM CREEPS
If you happen to be a male

BE EXTREMELY TALENTED AT SOMETHING OR JUST KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>1367997
Top tier advice right here.
>>
What about meme magic?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zackdangerbrown/potato-salad
>>
>>1368742
He actually used all the money to have a giant party in his city open to the public and served free potato salad for everyone.

Pretty based.
>>
The more important question is: how do I get into game development?
>>
>>1367992
>Patreon and Kickstarter

well, for a start, pick one. they both have very different contributors

patreon is for people to give you their shekels on a regular basis, and pretty much requires you to continually give those people value for their money. it's more for blogs/youtube channels.

kickstarter is when you want people to give you a heap of money as a once-off, before you actually do anything. this is more for inventions/new products etc
>>
>>1368846
In what capacity do you want to develop games? In the 8 bit era games were made by a group of 4 different people each with their own skills, like a band. The programmer who codes the game, the designer who comes up with the ideas, tests the game and assists the programmer, the artist who works with the designer to create the concept art then creates all the game's visuals, and finally the musician who makes the game's music and sound effects.

Though in the past 30+ years the number of people needed to make a game has greatly increased, those four roles are still pretty much the same. If you want to be a programmer or designer get a computer science degree and learn to code. If you want to be an artist learn 3d modeling.
>>
>>1367992

Have you tried being a physically attractive female? I heard that works.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.