[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Languages in Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Languages.png (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Languages.png
1MB, 3000x2000px
Which Language helps you most in today's world, for say, the next 20-30 years?
>>
>>1367792
It really depends on where you live. For example why should you learn chinese if you live in Europe? There are very few chinese businessmen/women there. A better language to learn in Europe could be German or French.
>>
>>1367792
Only English will matter in business. Languages are only useful if you wanna work in another country.
>>
>>1367824

THIS THIS THIS.

English is king. It is the language of business, the language of the internet, and the language of science.

Learning a 2nd language is really just a gimmick.

That being said, if you REALLY want to learn a 2nd language, the only 2 worth anything at all are: German and Chinese.
>>
Spanish and english are very important because they are the two most spoken languages in the western world, they are spoken in many countries, so learning either or both opens a lot of doors in the business world, it also helps that they are both very easy to learn.

For a third language i'd say it depends on what career do you want to pursue, i mean, the automobile industry is heavily dominated by italians so i'd learn italian if i wanted to make it big in this kind of business, here in my country the germans dominate the machinery and tools industry, the arabs don't necessarily dominate but they play an important role in the clothing industry, so, you get the point now?

Just never fool yourself thinking there is a certain formula for success, you might learn all the business languages and still never find success, just like you can find success without learning anything, in fact, most millionaires and billionaires weren't highly educated people when they began their successful careers, but being highly educated certainly helps.
>>
>>1367792

Chinese and Spanish. The next generation of Germans are all alright English speakers thanks to a relatively high quality of English education. However Spanish speaking countries, which there are alot of have shit tier English education.
>>
Is Arabic any good?
>>
>>1367841
Yeah, especially in Europe.
>>
>>1367792

English, maybe Chinese.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.