[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with my money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rich nigger.jpg (45KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
rich nigger.jpg
45KB, 450x301px
So i have around 12.000 euro/13.000 dollar.
I'm currently 19 years old and working at an school office.

What can i do with this money to make more money?

> inb4 enjoy life now
> inb4 invest it into ****.
>>
Well, we might be different but I had the same amount when I was your age (now I'm 22)

I traveled around Asia and stayed in South-Korea around 6 months (exchange program). I don't regret that, nobody is going to give you those years back. Later you will make more money like I'm doing now.
>>
>>1367547
The funny thing is that i love South-Korea and want to learn the language so bad, but i always come with excuses it will take ages and i dont have time. (I'm a bad lier).

Guess i need to just jump on it. I currently remember 90% of Hangul.

Would be cool to be exchange student in South-Korea but im not sure if i can benefit from it to get future jobs. How does that even work?

Would be really interesting!
>>
File: 0168 - 2rSup4V.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0168 - 2rSup4V.gif
1MB, 499x499px
bump
>>
>>1367570
Learning a new language is always a plus in your CV.
>>
>>1367755
Thats true, i always wondered what people will think if i list like 3 foregin languages and i only know one. How will they ever find out? I'm not gonna do it though just a thought.
>>
>>1367848

they will check if they have a competent HR department
I know english, french and russian and once during an interview the interviewer switched between all three and we continued the convo seamlessly
>>
>19 years old
>working
>saved up 12-13k euro

I'm going to just round your money at 12.5 and say put 75% of it in a savings account that collects interest and then put 10% of every payment you get into said savings account and pile it on. Take the other 25% of your 12.5k which is like 3k and start dropping 300 or 400 at a time into stocks under $5 a share and try to turn it into more monies and teach yourself how to trade. Then in 10 years you'll be under the age of 30 with a huge chunk of cash and can ask us what to do when you have like 80-150k (assuming you've been profiting) and we can all tell you to buy a house.

>save up more and buy a house
>>
File: fuckingmerchants.jpg (6KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmerchants.jpg
6KB, 198x255px
>posting a picture of a frizzy-haired don't need no man negress
If youve been unfortunate enough to turn on the electric jew in the past 15 years you've already had the displeasure of seeing these ugly she-boons left and right

Why don't you ask your question over at Reddit you cuck
>>
>>1367848
You will get fucked.
>>
/Pol/ here. Just had to disapprove of the niggers.jpeg
>>
>>1367483
30 year Japanese bonds
>>
>>1367483
>enjoy life now

the worst advice ever

what can you do now with so little money that you can't do later? go see prostitutes? go to vacation?

work is life, people who only spend their life "enjoying life" are the least free people there is

they settle for mediocrity and consort themselves saying "at least i enjoyed life to the fullest" when they have no idea what that means
>>
>>1368740
What is this meme thingy?
>>
File: 0470 - 81j7fOG.jpg (62KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
0470 - 81j7fOG.jpg
62KB, 540x720px
bump please help
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.