[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

and remember kids, greed is good ;)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
and remember kids, greed is good ;)
>>
Did anyone manage to get filthy rich out of ethereum? I can't imagine sensical people paying 15-20$ dollars a piece for ethereum.

How much ethereum did you guys had?
>>
ETH is a mess.

Stay away kids.
>>
>>1367197
me ^_^

bought in around a dollar
>>
Own 1000 ether at 15 - how fucked am I?
>>
>>1367197

Yeah... the guy who fucked up DAO probably got a pretty penny.
>>
op here, i invested in €10 AND FUCK FUCK FUCK i have already lost €0.1 shit I consider selling back this worthless shit 1 ether and call it quits. I was pretty sure that eth was on the rise again 2 days ago.

now i need to gamble back the €0.1 fuck fuck fuck FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

ether was a scam all along :''((
>>
>>1367636
wups bad at math again, lel, i have lost 1 fucking EURO to some smarter cuckshit.

gonna gamble it back tho - all is still good.
>>
No relax Britfag. ETH not a scam it's a decent platform. The fucksticks at Slockit had a fucked up idea. All the betas saw it as internet utopia and bought in. Then all the investers saw the writing on the wall and they bought in. Then all the greedy motherfuckers wanted to get theirs so they bought in. So the school room called DAO was filled with preschoolers holding bags of cash. Then one kid that was slightly smarter than the others figured out that the builders forgot to install the door and that one kid could walk off with all the bags of cash. He announced this out loud and everybody laughed at him - except the little nigger kid. That kid grabbed all the cash and left school claiming it was the change from his lunch money. All the kids and the teachers spent days and days debating whether or not it was really just his lunch money and that because the builder forgot to build a door if it was truly ok to just walk out with it. All this debate upsets the investers and they run home crying. The beta geeks run crying cause all the arguing messed up there utopia. The greedy motherfuckers all pretended to own more than they did and make some of their losses back. That left only the investers. Who opted to build a door and open school back up for kids that want to learn.
>>
File: 1465342152879.jpg (174KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465342152879.jpg
174KB, 777x1000px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.