[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wagecuck problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: frogno.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
frogno.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
I swear the assistant facilities manager on my floor is pissing me off.

The gents loo on my floor has been out of order for TWO YEARS now because she and the building facilities manager hate each other and can't agree to who should arrange for repairs.

We asked if we can use the ladies loo in the meantime but saying no was the one thing the all-female facilities managers could agree to. The joke is that the assistant facilities manager is one of the only two women on the floor (out of 30 people).

Anyway this morning she left a note in the kitchen saying we shouldn't be leaving our stuff on the drying rack overnight. Likely directed at me because I leave my teapot there after giving it a rinse when I leave every day.

And I will NOT stop doing it.
>>
try r9k
>>
>>1366726
... and people laugh at designated shitting streets.
>>
>>1366726
Leave a note for her telling her to fix the bathroom.
>>
Put a small trash can near the womens bathroom door abd a sign above it that says "urinal for males; male bathroom closed". Then take a piss in it and file a lawsuite claiming sexism, and that the sign was put there by management.

Or, change the locks to the female bathroom. The other suggestion is use a caulking gun, and use liquid nails to seal the female bathroom door shut.

Dude, use your imagination.
>>
>>1366726
you should poo in her loo and not flush
>>
>>1366726
Where have you been pooing all this time?
>>
>>1368766
there are streets designated for this exact purpose apparently
>>
>>1366726
I'm sure that the UK must have some sort of labor law in which your employer has the obligation to provide you with a proper place to do your "human necessities". Rat them out, then they'll sort it out.
>>
>>1366726
You could always cross dress on the days when you have diarrhea.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.