[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea for a web-series/ TV show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: HuntingtonsDisease.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
HuntingtonsDisease.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
Hello /biz/ I've come here to ask your opinions on an idea for a show that my friends and I have come up with and patented about 3 years ago.

The idea originally started what was to be a TV show but as the subscription to TV declines, webisodes and online content gains more momentum. The plot of the show is simple: think of MTV's Cribs but with colleges instead.

A typical episode would begin by talking a bit about the college and its location as well as a short "on-campus tour". The main goal behind the show would be to showcase a college or university's best assets whether it be its athletic teams, academic programs, architecture, campus life, etc. Basically all the things that set apart the college or university from all others.

We felt that it would have a good audience as clueless HS students and parents alike could view it and get somewhat of a preview of the university. We've already got 2 big university's on board and we're in talks with filming our first episodes there. Eventually we're thinking of expanding to places outside the US and maybe making a website along the road with a good college comparison system.

I just wanted to get your guys' feedback if you thought this idea was worth pursuing as a full-time thing. Any feedback is welcomed. Talk to me /biz/
>>
You should also get morally loose college girls to flash their tits for a tank top!
>>
>>1363404
That's actually a really fucking good idea, I wish they had this when I applied to schools
>>
>>1363409
Funny thing is we had originally planned to include a "college social life" segment too but felt like it would diminish its professional appeal.
>>
Reality show:
>put 15 straight men into a house
>tell them all it is competition show where it is a house full of gay men but one man will be secretly straight and have to act gay. and if the gay men find the straight men, $1,000,000 will be divided up between them, if the one straight man is never found, he will win it all for himself
>result is 15 men all trying to act as gay as possible
>>
>>1363404
it would be a great idea especially for some students that have no clue about some colleges except their education level and can help a lot

OP don't listed fags that say this is a bad idea, because is not.
The thing is you need to make stuff that would make the show look fresh and original in every single new episode.
Also cheating can be very good idea if you know how to do it, for example, something comes up during the filming process like.. dunno 2 fags walks into the campus dressed like fucking John Cena and seth rollings and start fighting for no reason.
I know that plot is stupid but you get the idea, just during fake plots don't try to offend the college or look way to stupid/essentially fake. That's all i can say now, great idea OP hope you're charismatic enough to pull this thing out well
>>
>>1363410
Same. Majority of people after HS are lost af.

>>1363458

Thanks for the input man. Yeah I totally see what you're saying by the "keeping it fresh and interesting" concept. It'll definitely have to keep some sort of a spark as to not grow dull.

>>1363437
Good concept but I feel like the gayest acting man should get some sort of a super bonus. It'll make it a bloodbath to get that dinero.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.