[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GXY official lithium moon stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1467038150291[1].png (473KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467038150291[1].png
473KB, 800x450px
How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

If you want to jump on the boat, do it now. The merge will be announced soon and it will make the stock jump skyhigh
>>
If you want to make 15% profit in a week, buy some now anons and bump this thread.
>>
Why should I buy this?

The fundamentals and charts look awful.
>>
>>1361093
It went 1200% up the last year. I don't know what shit you are talking about.
>>
>>1361102
> past predicts future
>>
>>1361093

Uh the fundamentals are fucking fantastic

/biz/ has been following this slow burner for a long, long time
>>
They dropped almost 4% due to Rio Tinto related news. It's now your time to top up boys.
>>
>>1361203

Lithium is getting a lot of spotlight recently however it is not the only metal that is going to make headlines in 2016, one other metal, an extremly important part in the battery supply chain, regarding high-energy-density batteries necessary for EV and consumer electronics alike, is at a critical supply shortage as well, however this time producers are even more scarce. The metal is of course cobalt.

The cathode material ESSENTIAL for the production of high-energy-density batteries (lithium being the anode), the one that power your consumer electronics (laptops, iPads, smartphones) and EV's like Tesla's cars for example. There is no other cathode other than the cobalt cathode capable of achieving those energy densities, thus making cobalt a material that just HAS TO BE AVAILABLE. Yes there are other cathodes like Fe-Phospohate (BYD batteries e.g.), however these have lesser energy densities, meaning that if you want make an electric car that will go further or a smartphone that will last longer, there is NO OTHER FEASIBLE WAY than the cobalt cathode.

However only 6% of the world’s cobalt is produced as a primary mine product while 94% is produced as a by-product of nickel and copper mining. This means that because nickel and copper both trading at multi-year lows, mining companies are suspending operations at marginal nickel, copper and cobalt mines worldwide; and due to these mine closures, cobalt production is expected to fall in 2016 and remain at lower levels until nickel and copper demand recovers and mines return to production. This is the start of a shortage and the battery industry as well as those whose supply chain depends on it (producers of consumer electronics like Apple, Samsung, and EV's like Tesla, Mitsubishi, Hyundai) will be the ones that will be hit the most.

>tl;dr cobalt is the new meme metal and conico new meme stock

IF AUSSIE: CNJ
> IF BURGER/EURO: ASX:CNJ
>>
>>1361243
CNJ is not available on smaller European brokers. My guess is only IB will work for it. I'm using Degiro at this moment.
>>
Have y'all looked at Lithium Americas? My penny-stock obsessed grandpa who's extremely bull on lithium likes it a lot.

>>1361203

Why not wait till another dip? .39 is pretty high with no foreseeable catalysts.

>>1361243

Any other cobalt miners that look good to you?
>>
>>1361251
The reason he is promoting CNJ is because the same guy who introduced /biz/ to GXY talked about CNJ as a very interesting company.
>>
>>1361251

Look at Broken Hill Prospecting (ASX:BPL) for maybe a longer term play, but at the moment they don't have anything operating.

CNJ has the Mt Thirsty mine which is about to ramp up after mining shut down in the Congo.
>>
Buy MGT instead and thank me later
>>
>>1361338
Only 2 months late with this news on /biz/.
>>
>>1361370
still going up, don't miss out on the gains again
>>
>>1361251
Have a look at Australian listed stock BAR who are in partnership with CNJ.

Galaxy still have announcements over the next few months to be made so they will probably go higher faster.

For those on Twitter follow @globallithium @SIMVEST They talk about GXY and other lithium stocks alot.

@SIMVEST posted that battery grade lithium is at 155000 cny which is $23,000 usd.
>>
>>1363017

BAR financial position is defintely in better position then CNJ and they also got gold so is another bonus.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.