[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 247x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 247x350px
Hey everyone, never been on this board before I'm just looking for some advice. I've had 50 grand sitting in some account for quite awhile (since I was 18, 25 now) literally doing nothing. I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on investing. I was thinking about trying the stock market but I know almost nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
Maybe look at resource stocks or a fund that invests in resources. Gold, silver, lithium, cobalt etc.
Stay away from tech stocks, particularly the big ones. In fact, stay away from the NASDAQ all together.
>>
Buy MGT and check back in a year or 2
>>
>>1359542

Buy monero.
>>
keep some in cash as an emergency fund
>>
Duh... TRUMPCOIN my nigger. Great time to invest is right now!
>>
Buy wavesplatform
>>
Start buying rental homes that follow the one percent rule. Never stop doing this until you die

biggerpockets.com
>>
>>1359587
This and Sia
>>
>>1359990

This.
>>
>>1359542
buy dogs, make little dogs, sell them
>>
Read "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham. This is a lot of money, you don't want to lose it all taking the advice of an anime forum. That or put it in high grade foreign bonds, Indian currently pays 8.7% yearly. If you kept your money in this bond for 30 years and reinvested the interest you'd have $610,000. And that's not even accounting for the fact that India is a developing country and will probably see an increase in the value of their bonds.
>>
>>1360585
>high grade foreign bonds
>indian

Pick one. India is still an emerging market which is highly risky for somebody that clearly doesn't know what they're doing with a (relatively) decent amount of money.

India currently has high-yield debt issuances and those will only DECREASE in volume once the country becomes more developed and gains better credit standings with other countries. So no, the value of their bonds will not "increase."

If you don't know the answer to a post you can always just shut the fuck up and keep scrolling instead of revealing your stupidity.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.