[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which will be worth more in 10 years? Bitcoin or Tesla stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

Which will be worth more in 10 years? Bitcoin or Tesla stock
>>
>>1356025
Frogposting of course.
>>
Tesla is literally a ponzi scheme
>>
Bitcoin is literally an electric car company
>>
>>1356025
I simply don't get the upside of Tesla, at all. They want to make some meme cars that sound cool, but, regular people will be like "heh, that's gay"
>>
>>1356025

At the rate the world is going it will be illegal to own both
>>
Definitely Bitcoin.

You can't even drive Teslas in the rain because of electricity.
>>
>>1356252

Tesla is a tech company. not a car company.
>>
you can't even spend bitcoin in a store because of it's bitcoin.

if i was forced to make a choice between the two, i would just keep my money in cash. yes i am a bitter nocoiner i wish i bought bitcoin when it was cheap and the i could be doing darkwebheroin right now :(

elon musk is an absolute charlatan. i imagine his house of lies will all come crumbling down sometime between now and now + 10years
>>
Asteroid mining. Luxembourg passed a law that allows companies to mine those rocks.
>>
>>1356025

Monero
>>
>>1356025

They will be worth exactly the same
>>
>>1356812
this guy either gets it, fucks, or both.
>>
>>1356057

how?
>>
>>1356103
Underrated
>>
>>1358081
they don't make any money from selling cars. they only have money to work with because more and more people bought stock in their ridiculous company.

M

E

M

E

S

T

O

C

K

!!
>>
>>1358095
look up ford
ford was a shit company for a long time
then suddenly when the time was right it exploded
you never know some people have visions
they can turn out to be a bad trip of course of they can be part of history
>>
Telsa

Nobody knows when or if bitcoin will be anything big

The U.S. has already bailed out Tesla several times. They don't have the same risk as other companies. Isn't it nice to know your investment is protected?
>>
>>1356025
tesla
>>
looks like you fell for the "calling anything you dont like a meme" meme
>>
Tesla also relies on government handouts. Our tax dollars pay for rich fucks in europe to drive around while watching harry potter dvds.
>>
>>1356025
Tesla has very strong competition and is not on top.
Bitcoin is beyond competition.
What do you think?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.