[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Web, bitcoins and transactions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (465KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
465KB, 1242x2208px
Hi. I'm a new writer and I was hoping to find some information. I'd like to write about the current state of the deep web. Apologize if this isn't what biz is for but I'm looking to see how people transfer bitcoins over how they purchase items and even some websites just to get an idea and write about .
>>
>deep web
Wrong place. Also, it's shit.
>bitcoins and transactions
You came to the right place.
>>
>>1355627
You forgot your tripcode "totally not the FBI"
>>
what do you mean how? buyers go to the market site, they press purchase on an item, they pay the btc address, the btc gets put in a purgatory state until the buyer receives his item, then if satisfied the buyer agrees that he got what he paid for, buyer presses a button to let money go through, and then the seller gets paid.
>>
>>1355683
what's to prevent the buyer from saying they didn't get what they paid for even if they did?
>>
>>1355627
yeah your writing style isn't too impressive coming from a "writer"

good luck trying to blend in, copper
>>
>>1355694
Tracking number
>>
>>1355920
>tracking number
On what? The illigal drugs that they a e e buying? lol
>>
>>1355627
Was this fuckin english?
>>
>>1355928
Yeah prepaid tracking labels or there are ways to print online postage anonymously
>>
>>1355627
You got the wrong idea, we don't buy illegal shit with bitcoins here we speculate on cryptocurrency to get as much cash as possible.
>>
>>1355627
if i actually used the deep web i sure as fuck wouldnt want some 'writer' bringing more attention to it
fuck off
>>
>>1355627
Literally 95% of those are scams you idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.