[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forex Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: forex trading.jpg (99KB, 1024x291px) Image search: [Google]
forex trading.jpg
99KB, 1024x291px
What the fuck is it seriously that easy? i have been trying out a forex trading simulator ( app.plus500.com ) and ive been raking in about $900 every hour. i started with 25k and im up to 28k. Can I just switch to real money? I could probably work the 30$ free starting money up to 50 in a day.

This seems to good to be true, has anyone else here tried forex trading with real money? with this particular website? i can't wrap my head around why everyone isn't already doing this.

also general forex trading thread, share your stories and experiences, also any general tips or advice is welcome
>>
There is already a thread about this and chances are good you just got lucky UNLESS you have some sort of magic crystal ball which i'm willing to buy.
>>
>>1352136
the weird thing is it just keeps going, i keep getting $300+ returns on heaps of my investments. sure it begins to look really bad every so often, but i just buy more when that happens and it all eventually works out.

i don't know if i have a magic crystal ball but i will give you advice for $500
>>
>>1352145
If you really want to start trading i suggest practiceing with little or no money for a longer period of time. And stay away from super-high leverages.
>>
>>1352145
The strategy you're using is called the Martingale. It will work for a while, but eventually you'll get to a point where you double down and the price continues to drop. Then you double down again, and it still keeps falling. And falling. And falling. Then you finally say "Ah, fuck this!" and sell. Then the price goes up.

Good luck!
>>
i make a living day trading fx and futures. if you can replicate what your doing for at least 6 months (i tested myself for a year), then you can say you have a legitimate, profitable system. making the decision to use real money after a couple days, weeks or even months is foolish. btw, the one thing that i didnt expect, nor did i read about, was the emotional hit one takes when switching to real money and how it can initially negatively impact ones trading. you have no emotional ties to fake money. be ready for it, and you may even need to scale back your trading unit size. its easy to trade 10 lots of eur/usd or 10 contracts of emini s&p500. no big deal no problem. do that with real money and itll hit you psychologically. took me about a month or so to get back into my hardened machine like mentality and to work my way up to my initial unit size, 1 lot and 3 contracts.

giving a demo user an absurd amount of money and extreme leverage is a sales tactic. let the user go buck wild and get lucky with big fast easy money, then theyll open an account in 1 week and feel the pain. dont fall for it.
>>
>>1352135
Some of the leverage they have on Plus500 is 1:200. Totally sketchy desu.
>>
>>1352168
You'll lose everything to a margin call long before you sell. Or you will be forced to sell to prevent a margin call.

Also, forex will fuck you up eventually.
>>
>>1352755
Basically what this means is that for every $1,000 of your cash that you put up on a trade, plus500 will leverage it with another $200,000.
So you may think you've just made $300 off of a $10,000 trade, but you were actually trading with 2,000,000.
If you trade with real money the leverage won't be that high and you won't end up with that much profit.
>>
Just tested this crazy-ride circus-machine, but yeah, it didnt go well... Maby on days, that you know something huge happens, so one can simply ride relatively safe for a few hours, then drop it. But it really should be quite sure fall, or rise.
>>
>>1353301
Even more simply put is that your profits in the demo mode are magnified 200x.

Using your own money and no borrowed capital, that $300 would have been just $1.50c
>>
>>1352135

lets talk again in 2 months.

You see the lucky ones come and brag here, the unlucky ones hold their dick in dark corners.
>>
>>1353340
Here's a screenshot for bitcoin.
One bitcoin costs $662. But only $66 is taken from your balance. That means the broker is lending you the rest.
Thats why the returns are so great.

Also, plus 500 is s bucket shop. They don't actually execute any trades on your behalf.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 640x522px
>>1353358
Forgot the screenshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.