[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm doing the 212 trading practice account which I opened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-39-35.png (55KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-39-35.png
55KB, 720x1280px
So I'm doing the 212 trading practice account which I opened yesterday
At 45k so far. And hopefully if I'm write I'd make another 22k from the EUR/GBP sell.

So my question is. If I was using real money on this app is it the exact same as play money where I just click buy/sell and x to cash out on what ever I'm buying/selling? Or does it take buyers / sellers to purchase at my sell/buy price
>>
>>1352126
Bump i need an answer before i risk £1000
>>
Yes it works the same. I'm sure using real money won't impact your risk tolerance. You will be rich very soon.
>>
>does it take buyers / sellers to purchase at my sell/buy price

Yeah dumbass. Someone actually needs to buy from you/sell to you. What the fuck do you think happens, the market fairy just fills all your orders for you?
>>
>>1352166
So its nothing like the app then?

Because I'm putting "sell' at peaks so when I drops I click the x button and gives me the cash. If this was real money who would actually buy for an inflated sell price?
>>
>>1352187
It does work like that it's just the at the same time someone is buying your shit it's just that it happens so fast and there are always buyers so it seems like its a magic fairy buying your shit. At least with penny stocks. When you play with higher money you prob won't have as many buyers to make it seem so instant.
>>
>>1352126
Limit orders are filled at your price or better. Market orders, this includes stop orders, can slip depending on volatility. This is only true for ECN brokers that give you actual access to the FX market.
>>
>>1352194
No, there are not always buyers. Have you ever tried to sell something as it's falling? You'll be in for a nice surprise when you have to panic and hit the Market Sell button as hard as you can.
>>
>>1352126
>>1352152

Dont skim,i.e make positions and close them within a 7 minute time span, also 212 are based in romania so if you are with RBS, your money wont go through.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.