[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blank Check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: obomba.gif (463KB, 450x185px) Image search: [Google]
obomba.gif
463KB, 450x185px
I just got informed that the project I'm about to lead on has gotten sanctioned before I even signed off the financial prognostics.

It's some bullshit project which I think is retarded and unnecessary but apparently somebody takes surveillance very seriously.

So the question is, now that it's sold without anybody even knowing how much it's gonna cost, how do I use that fact for personal gain?

I can't boost my own salary because I'm getting paid through other channels, but I was thinking of having a friend set up a subcontracting firm and having "him" "handle" a share of the work with his "usual" markup.

Tl:dr; virtually blank check, how do I profit?

btw, it's an engineering project. I'm the only engineer with industrial experience in a room full of academics and politicians.
>>
>>1349531
Sounds like you got the right idea. Just make sure your superiors don't see you and your friend opening a champagne to celebrate your clever scheme.
>>
>>1349531
Buy kneepads
>>
>>1349531
Hire friend as consultant. Pay him $50 per hours
>>
>>1349765
>Pay him $50 per hours

lol what the fuck kind of mickey mouse industry do you work in young padawan

while it's not a completely garbage idea, hiring flake consultants is very risky.

I'm thinking inserting something onto the subbing chain is perfectly justifiable, because work is getting done. emails are getting forwarded from one company to another.
>>
>>1349531
Supply chain
"temp" workers
overtime

"I've never had to deal with these budget constraints before"

"I'm working hard to establish a lasting relationship and get you guys a good deal"

"Ugh we're so grateful you could get us back on track consultant-san have a bonus for saving us $ and getting back on schedule"

"pulling resources off other projects to deal with your changes in scope" Thats extra
extra work extra money and you have to account for the loss.

These fuckers get you on the backend with crazy paperwork and forms though. account for this and get someone who has experience with these forms.

"insurance"
>>
>>1349531

You have the right idea but to execute your plan correctly you're going to have to hire someone to do the paperwork.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.