[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, Usually I only lurk and do small business but recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0734.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
Hi /biz/,
Usually I only lurk and do small business but recently I came into some heavy equipment for half their regular price. I have no need, and absolutely no idea on how to sell these. What would be the best way on getting these sold? Contacting companies?
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
There is 2 pizza ovens, this is the small one. There is a giant grinder, a slip roller and servo-shifts.
>>
Machinistbro here, that's an old Leblond lathe! Assuming its in decent actual shape, and depending on if you have the chuck for it and any other tooling, its worth $1000-$3000+ at least here in the South.

You'll get a better estimate if you take more pictures, list whatever came with it, and post that shit on the MACHINIST page on Facebook, we'll help you out more. Theres also some machine tool selling groups on there, and should that fail, just put the bitch on Craigslist (Thats how I bought my personally owned Clausing).

Good luck, those are sweet old machines and someone WILL want it!
>>
>>1344138
Thank you, I'll be sure to check out the facebook page and see what type of information I can get. I have about 7 pieces of equipment.
>>
Where are you at? That's a nice pizza oven and I need one
>>
>>1344177
Cypress, Texas.
>>
Machinist page is closed, I applied. Anyone else have any tips on selling machinery?
>>
>>1344243
they'll probably let you in... That group grows fast!
>>
Besides that fb page, I seen that Sterling Machinery sells machinery from people. Is that any good?
>>
Craigslist believe it or not. I've had really good experiences both buying and selling various equipment on there. A few $15,000+
>>
>>1344136
How much for the pizza oven??
>>
>>1344489
This models selling for a few thousand but it was used in a car garage (Not in a way that would stop usage with food) and I just want to get rid of it so I'm just trying for $750.
>>
For the Pizza Ovens I would contact a local restaurant supply company, they are everywhere and for sure deal in used equipment.
>>
>>1344127

Here's some ideas....

Call some pawn shops in town
List on Craigslist
List on Ebay (pickup only)
Call a few companies in town and see if they are interested.

After you've tried that stuff, see who will pay the most and make the deal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.