[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ startup/project. Let's get something happening.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1464397459391.jpg (12KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1464397459391.jpg
12KB, 255x191px
A lot of us here are degree qualified, experienced, and hungry for success, but just not a part of the right project or team. That could change right now. We have a great opportunity here, in the form of the board itself, to meet talented people with diverse attitudes and skills, who could come together online and collaborate on a number of projects/ideas with the goal of creating something career shaping. The cost/benefit ratio is very strong as we stand to lose only time and energy at the worst, but could become part of a team project in which we may find personal and financial success. I'm sure a lot of us have great ideas for businesses and/or projects, but lack the right people to work with, or perhaps lack the capital, or whatever the case etc. So why not at least form a discussion group where we could share our qualifications/skills/etc, get talking to one another, and team up with one another. If we get some traction in this thread, I'll set up a forum where we can get organized.

Personally, I did my bachelor of business with a major in finance, along with some units in advertising, marketing & management, then went on to co-found a software startup which did some good work, had some success with attracting minor investors, being featured on a handful of respected industry media sites etc. The project died down for a number of reasons, so I went on to do biz dev & marketing consulting for a blockchain consultancy. So I have a fair grasp on getting digital projects off the ground and heading in the right direction. I also have a number of ideas for apps and startups that are marketable and have solid potential to see ROI.

I'm keen to team up with people who have broad and niche business skills, as well as programmers/software developers, engineers - basically people who can work with a product in the digital space.

How about you /biz/?
>>
>>1343746
>blahblah talent blahblah achive gr8 things m8 blahblah

You're on a vietnamese 12 fps animated cartoon board faggot
>>
Before asking or writing this shit you need to do one thing.

Get some form of organization going. Link at least some fucking irc or skype group before posting blog pasta
>>
>>1343754
That's irrelevant. This place is just a meeting point. A lot of people here make six figures and have masters degree, even more have undergrads and no direction in life. This place is prime territory for recruiting people.

>>1343756
Fair enough mate. Here is the chat room - no sign up, no downloads required - https://chatstep.com/#/biz/
>>
>>1343746
>get team together on anonymous image board
>okay guys I have this really great idea
>first meeting goes off without a hitch
>no one shows up oto the next one
>two weeks later you see patents of a device you talked about at said meeting 2 weeks ago.

people are selfish, and out for themselves. giving people anonymity in a biusness venture is a very dangeous and risky thing for all those involved.

as far aas entrepeneurial things go I would suggest developing a bord of directors,, and submitting proposals for an NGO, that anons, specifically /biz/antines could get behind,

in fact with the recent BREXIT time might be right for an NGO to fill in some sort of niche over there.
>>
>>1343775
Yeah, I've thought about all of this and the idea would be to get to know your prospective collaborators, then start the work/project with real identities, legally binding documents to protect individual rights and intellectual property etc. It's tricky, but can certainly be done. Thank you for the input.
>>
File: 20160223_090023.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160223_090023.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>1343763
> tfw only one in the chat
>>
>>1343746
stopped reading at "diverse"
>>
>>1343838
From a purely business perspective, strategic diversity is healthy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.