[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a hardworking finance student, but also pretty uncreative.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: supreme.jpg (334KB, 1161x869px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
334KB, 1161x869px
I'm a hardworking finance student, but also pretty uncreative. I have to do an independent study project, but have no idea what to write about.

So /biz/, what would be some good topics that I could research and write at least 10 pages on regarding business or finance or economics? If any of you did one of these, what did you write about?
>>
>>1343293
In Alaska they are, for the first time, thinking about using the permanent fund, our oil trust fund, to run government. Since oil prices have fallen so far. Our revenue fell from 8 billion in 2013 to 1.2 billion this year. So the idea is to take 5.25% of the fund and use it for government every year to get off of the ups and downs of oil price fluctuations (90% of our revenue is from oil). But the annual oil dividend comes (all Alaskans get $2,000 a year from oil money) from the same fund. And there isn't enough money to pay the dividend and run government so they have to find a happy medium that will pay a dividend, run government, and not run down the balance of the 52billion dollar fund. Could be interesting. I work for the governor up here so I can give you some facts and figures if you're interested.
>>
the bread crust tie and chick wine really complete that look.

write about cryptocurrency and how it compares to gold in terms of value in relation to economic collapse of major markets.
>>
>>1343309
Not OP but this seems interesting. Facts and figures please. I tried doing some research, but it seems like this isn't a topic that's widely covered.

Also, if you could provide us some information that isn't readily available from Googling, that'd be great. Thanks in advance
>>
Crypto currency
>>
>>1343293
The Economy after World War 2 is what I did an assignment about for my business studies degree
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.