[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investment ASX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: goodshit.jpg (70KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
goodshit.jpg
70KB, 620x349px
Not promoting or whatever lmfao I just don't have the money to invest at the moment but can see obvious profit ahead from a stock I've been watching for awhile.

ASX: TNG

buy in @0.12
sell within next couple of weeks or 2 months when it goes back up to 0.14

that's $800 profit if you buy $5000 worth after brokerage fee's.

tell me where the fault is
>there is no fault

Buy the dip fuckheads
>>
>>1343223
on my watchlist too mate, didn't notice the dip though
>>
>>1343283
will come again... maybe, how much are you planning on investing into this stock?
any others on your watch list? GXY had a huge increase today I know someone who bought in at 0.455
>>
File: mmm.png (52KB, 513x571px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
52KB, 513x571px
>>1343223
>TNG
what is it with you cunts and penny stocks? most of the companies shilled on here don't have two cents to rub together and are plugging holes in their budgets by issuing shares.
>>
File: mk.png (52KB, 479x569px) Image search: [Google]
mk.png
52KB, 479x569px
>>1343337
>>
>>1343338
doesn't matter, shares available only a dumb cunt would hold long.
Get in and get out, you'd have to be extremely unlucky for the stock to drop within a swing trade and if it did you'd just wait for it to go back up to the position you bought it at.
volume of buy and sell orders are plenty. nothing wrong with this stock just defiantly not an option to hold
>>
>>1343337
also Mr warren buffett, I haven't seen TNG shilled on here before? That post you saw about TNG that you thought was shilling, was actually a missed opportunity. Just like this one.
>>
>>1343344
You're a moron and your investment strategy is doomed to fail, my guess is that you're probably cock deep in TNG because of your own stupidity and you're shilling on here for other suckers to buy so you can get out.

>Not promoting or whatever lmfao I just don't have the money to invest at the moment but can see obvious profit ahead from a stock I've been watching for awhile.

i wonder why...

protip: don't take advice from people who aren't in a position to give it
>>
>>1343380
Give everyone one good solid reason not to invest short term and hold for a few days to make 5-10% profit instead of just calling me a moron and saying my plan will fail... state your reasons why this plan will fail or stay assuming I'm shilling because you don't actually know shit about the stock.

protip: don't listen to this fuckhead
>>
>>1343394
1. the entire financing/value growth of the company comes from investing activites. the operating cash inflows of the company are completely dwarfed by it's expenditures at this point in time, and the majority of it's assets are claimed as exploration, evaluation and licenses.

give me one reason why you think the company has good short/long term prospects. outside of simpletons like yourself throwing money at it.
>>
>>1343406

Like you said, simpletons throwing money at it I don't need any other reason. Must be alot of fucking simpletons when there's more than 200k worth of shares available to buy/sell.
If your information was so damaging the price would have decreased today, it did the opposite... no one gives a fuck.
and no I don't have shares in this stock at the moment at all, if I did I would have made atleast 15-25% profit from buying and selling during the dips.
>>
>>1343406
ahh the old "someone else must be dumber than me" investing principle. clearly your intellect and reasoning are superior sir. carry on.
>>
>>1343412

>>1343424
>>
>>1343424

I don't understand what you're trying to say, explain to me how I'm using that investing principle by selling to people who want to buy at a higher price because they think they're getting in early of a good stock?
that's how the stock market works, essentially everyone you sell to is dumber than you, until you sell way too early.
not everyone has the same view on a stock as you do, some people have higher hopes.

no one can tell the future of the stock market but at the moment it's more in my favor over this argument so until it isn't, shut the fuck up.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (96KB, 1152x453px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
96KB, 1152x453px
without clicking yet, im curious how this news is related to this piece of shit
>>
File: s02-ep22-puppy4-1000x500.jpg (65KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
s02-ep22-puppy4-1000x500.jpg
65KB, 1000x500px
VGS paying $1.480625 this quarter. I had to read the announcement twice
>>
>>1343223
>tfw several stocks i watch are dipping

is there a way to tell when something is at maximum dip?
>>
>>1343567
No.

On another note, medical marijuana meme MMJ is in a trading halt - could it be the long prayed for licence in Canada?
>>
>>1343223
LWP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.