[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving the poverty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160627_104459.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_104459.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hi /biz/.

How can a man leave poverty? I read many of books that you suggested, few more are going to me and I started to apply to the rules written in them. But it's impossible for me to save some serious amount of money even if I work full time state job as municipal police guard and after a raise and promotion I got $400 a month. I can't even live with that on my own.

>pic related
>money saved for a year
>about $150

How can I start lviing on my own? I was raised by poor people who were always telling me that business is not for me, IT skills are not needed and all they told me was "go to college to get a good job". So I went and now I see I wasted 5 years of my life. I have really no skills at all. How do I break this circle if I do not even know what to do in life? I just want to have money because it's the thing I never really had and I desire it.
>>
File: youknowthedrill.jpg (186KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
youknowthedrill.jpg
186KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>1340890
>many of books that you suggested

I'm new here, mind sharing those books?
>>
File: 1456840683386.gif (1MB, 1072x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1456840683386.gif
1MB, 1072x1650px
>>1340898
>>
>>1340890
The deck is stacked against poor people. Traditionally someone like you could lay the foundations and the next generation could finally advance into the middle class.

What kind of education do you have? People with college degrees usually don't become police guards. It's a relatively safe job I guess. But you'd need to climb the ranks if you want to make cash. Make friends and contacts, network with politicians, become a lead and an administrator. A higher-up or head of police can make decent money. Hard work is never going to make you rich, but it should elevate you out of poverty.

Since you've mentioned the high cost of living - yeah, working poor is an issue (but it really shouldn't apply to public servants and college graduates). Any chance of marrying up? Cost of living are easier to handle with two incomes...
>>
>>1340911
You definitely have no idea what are you talking about.

>rank up
How does this give me more money? Not here.

>safe job
Yeah, totally...

>thinking police is municipal police
Do you even know what a municipal police is? And it's not police.

>people with college degrees don't become police guards
Kek. Top kek. 50-60% of people that are in my unit have college degree or two.

You live in some other kind of a world. Think and know something if you are going to talk about it.

Now, to the sense because few things you said are actually right. I have masters degree in pedagogy with specialization in social rehabilitation. Totally shit tier or even worse, trust me. I have studied law for a year but had to stop cause health problems and surgeries.

Yeah, but traditional way won't give me any joy or satisfaction. I am not living for someone else happiness. I have a fiancee, we are going to live together next month because she will have scholarship like $100-200 a month I guess. But anyway, we will still be cucked.

I would really like to know what can I do to make some passive income or start a business but I am completely unprepared. Feels really terrible everyday.
>>
>>1340921
>You live in some other kind of a world.
Apparently. Your country seems to be a major shithole. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>1340963
But I do not want to be major shithole citizen. I want more. This is why I ask for some advices, guidance or anything related.

I am not like other people here. I actually like to work, I always give 100% and this is why people do not like me here, lol. All they want is welfare.

And their thinking:
>government gives jobs
>governments creates jobs
>government makes wealth

I am tired of this.
>>
How do I find what do I want to do in life? I am poor, how to do that without money?
>>
>>1341047
you have the most valuable thing on the earth right now then.
a work ethic.
>>1342625
but no direction...
an unstopable object trying to go every direction goes nowhere.
find something to do.
do you want to invent the new radio? make the next big financial deals?
it all doesn't matter if you have no idea where you want to go.

then how do you get there?
one mental foot infront of the other anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.