[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stocks should I buy now? Is it looking good for the next week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: montana-scenery-wallpaper-1.jpg (1MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
montana-scenery-wallpaper-1.jpg
1MB, 2100x1400px
Alright /biz/ I'm going to be investing for the next week and I need your advice and recommendations. I'm looking for stocks to invest that are under $170. I need a stock that won't lose me much money if it goes down, and it should have a good history. My goal is to retire to Montana when by the time I'm 43. I am using ETrade for all these services.
>>
SELL SELL SELL
>>
Forgot to mention, I'm interested in buying VV, Vanguard Large-Cap ETF.

>>1340296
I have nothing TO sell. These are my first investments.
>>
>>1340296
Ill buy you're deeply discounted stocks that you are selling because the UK left the EU that has nothing to do with fundamental value of the company.
>>
>>1340297

Bongs triggered the next recession.

Wait until after the election
>>
>>1340308
Ah fuck. The thing is I'm low on money and want to spend it all on stocks. I've got $2,591.84 in my savings right now.
>>
>>1340314

If you're that desperate that make money immediately, go to the robhinhood threads and try your luck day trading memes.
>>
>>1340292
KNPD
>>
>>1340343
Can't find any stocks from that name. Do you mean NPD? Also why do you recommend it?
>>
>>1340343
Wait those are kneepad stocks? What?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.