[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bitcoin literally the best investment of the century?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I mean i first heard of it in 2009 when it was like 5 dollars per coin

If i invested enough in it back then i would've been a millionaire by now and it is still going up rapidly reaching new all time highs weekly

I think it will become gold 2.0 or even surpass it in value when all the big bankers finally recognize it as a true save haven

So the only thing you should do right now is invest as much money as possible in it before it is too late to make any profits from it

Dont hesitate no more like i did and become rich!
>>
>>1339850
it's the second great bitcoin bubble
whatever the fuck that means usually means you are too late to join the fun.
>>
>>1339850
>tfw didn't even know what bitcoin was until it was like $1100 a coin
>Tfw didn't have any money to spend on it until 2016

If I'd been born like 91, I would have already been working/had money to blow on it. Now it's too late.
>>
Buy monero
>>
>>1339942
This. Monero is the true spiritual successor to Bitcoin. It's everything Bitcoin wanted to be, secure, decentralized, and, best of all, private.
>>
File: where's your plane, peasants.jpg (24KB, 674x334px) Image search: [Google]
where's your plane, peasants.jpg
24KB, 674x334px
>best investment of the century
>84 years left in the century
>>
File: 1454961225707.png (181KB, 395x424px) Image search: [Google]
1454961225707.png
181KB, 395x424px
>plan on buying when they were $75 each
>get sidetracked, forget about it
>start browsing /biz/ this past week
>>
File: 1466299088346.webm (3MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466299088346.webm
3MB, 270x360px
>>1339850

monero may repeat bitcoin success simply because its too good to go away, everything else is rotting just pay attention.
>>
Investing in 1/2 cash chips on an online poker room in 2003-2007 was literally the best investment of the 21st century. Prove me wrong lars.
>>
>>1339850
I have 2.5k to invest

Can I get rich with such an investment through Bitcoin?
>>
it's definitely not "reaching new alltime highs weekly" but if you buy low and sell high, you can still make it.

You'd probably have to go with bitcoin's technologically superior eventual replacement (eth) though at these prices.
>>
>>1340328
you are trying too hard
>>
>>1340342
You know everyone on this board reads every thread that comes up with their interests, so we've literally all seen you post your own referral link in every thread, right?

Nobody's mad, we're just tired of seeing your same fucking jpg seven times.
>>
I'm putting all of my retirement money into Clams. Clams to the moon!!!!
>>
>>1340256
Answer me please guru's
>>
>>1339850
You need to consider that hindsight is not perfect even though it seems like it is.

What if you bought in to Bitcoin at $5 per coin for 1,000,000 millions coins?

That would be 5 million dollars before trade fees (I don't know how Bitcoin exactly works.)

What if your big buy spooked a bunch of other major investors that would have bought in otherwise?

In this alternate universe Bitcoin is worth .37 dollars today.

That's the problem with most markets. If you see a huge rise, it is probably because no "little guy's" bought in and a very few or just one BIG GUY did.
>>
>>1340420
With that much you can hold btc long term and hope for moon.

Short term you can enter the alternative crypto market and try to ride the wicked pump and dumps. You'll probably fuck up and buy into a rally and then be stuck with a shitcoin though. If you do I suggest you buy trumpcoin now it's going to spike in price eventually
>>
>>1339850
Thats hindisght bias

If youd bought at 5 bucks a pop you would have aold at 20 , 50 at best. Be honest with yourself. You might still have like 2 coins.

You literally just made up a hypothetical regret to dwell on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.