[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hashocean is down time to move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoin-logo-3d.jpg (588KB, 1232x1232px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-logo-3d.jpg
588KB, 1232x1232px
The Hashocean site is down and it's going to scare off all of the new members. Might as well abandon ship before we're left holding the bag. Where's the next spot to go?
>>
File: med_1415116773_image.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1415116773_image.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
Same site I have been saying for the past few months. Genesis mining is nice and I am up .5 BTC at the moment from my original $50 investment. It also does ETH if you are in to that thing. Seriously, enjoy the shill and take 3% off the purchase price.

Pic related: MFW you clowns still won't sign up

https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/376055
>>
>>1339538
if they come back i will stick with them i like the user interface. minimalist but professional.
>>
>>1339538
How long did Hashocean keep running until they disappeared? Can anyone give me an estimate on that?
>>
>>1339616
they had users dated to 2012 but i think regged the domain in 2015 (or re regged or switched to i don't know)
>>
File: oceans-of-hash.png (71KB, 953x947px) Image search: [Google]
oceans-of-hash.png
71KB, 953x947px
>>1339622
see the regdates...
>>
>>1339538
Didn't you guys have to pay up front to get into that? How are going to 'get out' now?
>>
>>1339625
you can't
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.