[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREXIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (73KB, 1158x358px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 1158x358px
How did you fare after the initial Brexit scare? Pic related.

Will the emotionally driven markets continue to nosedive this week? I am excited to buy some cheap shares next week. I am hoping for three more days of solid drops.
>>
vol will last for weeks and months.
it's not gonna be a one/two day thing.
it won't just be down. it will be down then up again.
only safe medium term bet is sterling getting bashed. in a year it could rally back hard tho.
>>
>>1339337
I sold my stocks 2 days prior. So I'm fine!
>>
>>1339337
DAX is anyway in a bearish trend and it will hit 8350 to close all gaps.
>>
>>1339337
We're heading towards months of downward volatility. Maybe even a whole year.

If you have stocks: rebalance your portfolio with more bonds, or do nothing.

If you buy regularly each month: keep on buying.

If you wanted to enter in the market with big money: wait several months before buying.
>>
Should we buy the TVIX?
>>
Scots are going to leave UK
Will RBS go up or down? They lose UK but are still in EU
>>
>>1339517
>Still in EU

Nah will get vetoed by Spain and Belgium.
>>
>>1339530
They wont,Merkel promised them a seat.
If Spain and Belgium want goodwill from Germany they will fold like a chair
>>
Can someone clarify which banks in Scotland are owned by (Bank of) England and which are "independent".

Also I hear many people discussing how even if we split from the UK and re-join the EU we can keep the pound sterling. Is it a viable risk to dive into the eurozone instead?
>>
>>1339337
Etrade too :^)?
>>
>>1339337
I'm hoping for some serious skull cracker plunges next week, but the reality may be far different.

If everyone goes ba nae nae's over Europe deciding that it want's to split up, that could send a bunch of foreign investment to the USA.

I wouldn't go "all in" on any decision you make. Consider doing a 50/50 or a 1/3 2/3 split on anything you want to speculate on next week.

I could tell you to take any profits you have and it might be right or wrong. So playing the basic hedge style is probably the way to go.

It's going to be either a very fun or very tense Monday. That is for sure.
>>
How do I invest in nationalism and glory?

I want to profit from the Trumpenkrieg.
>>
>>1339493
>If you have stocks: rebalance your portfolio with more bonds
Fucking this, most of the people who got fucked in 2008 are those who failed to do this.
>>
>>1339841
how about you read a history book before asking retarded questions?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.