[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of website but should I maek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1462978259200.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1462978259200.png
55KB, 1124x685px
What type of website but should I maek
>>
kneepads seller
>>
>>1339230
csgo skin gambling site

teh big ones make $300,000 per month
>>
>>1339235
Wait what the actual fuck, really?
>>
>>1339296
The biggest ones probably make even more actually. There was kind of a scandal with a streamer and it was reveled they were making 300k/month and some streamers get paid 100k+ per month

there is also some really shady shit because
1. they are not being taxed on it properly most of the time 2. the sites give the streamers credits to play on stream to "lose"or "win" like 50k per day 3. some sites are literally rigged and in the aforementioned scandal, their were skype logs of the site owner telling the streamer which numbers were going to win for future rounds

there is also currently a lawsuit against valve but it will probably go nowhere. I expect in a couple years these sites will get absolutely raped in europe (unlikely though because they are hosted in 3rd world countries) or the US just like online poker did

it is literally nothing more that a loophole with online gambling laws and a lot of the sites are just poker/blackjack/whatever sites where you pay/cash out with csgo skins

trust me, they are getting big enough and with absolutely zero laws or regulation and all the tax fraud, they will get raped sooner or later
>>
>>1339331
sold/terrible idea for the reasons you listed. i'd prefer to not get fucked in the ass whenever it gets recognized as gambling
>>
>>1339230
A forum+imageboard mixture.
Allow us to register accounts, but keep us anonymous for the entire time.
>>
>>1339686
This but make it strictly /biz/
>>
>>1339690
add anime girls
>>
>>1339686
What are the benefits of having an account?
>>
>>1339709
Admins/mods can track you easier if they(want to ass rape you) want to make you a mod or give you special priviliges. No more need for captcha due to less retarded bots.
With an account you can keep a little cloud to save your documents and pictures right on the site.
With an account you can keep contacts easier and make your own secret club house within the site.
You should also be able to whisper your email address to just 1 anon without the other 49 seeing it.
>>
>>1339230
a website to showcase software you coded
>>
>>1339230
The many ways of making money through the internet.
>>
>>1339721
if this is seriously what you want, get the fuck off my board right now and go to reddit because that is exactly what you're describing
>>
>>1339736
>what is github
>>
>>1340120
That's not Reddit at all...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.