[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do bankers age like shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: walkingcorpse.jpg (118KB, 655x536px) Image search: [Google]
walkingcorpse.jpg
118KB, 655x536px
Why do bankers age like shit?
>>
>>1337445
Why do niggers steal?
>>
Why does gravity gravitate?
>>
the guilt eats away at them
>>
>>1337445
The Ultimate Reptilian. Also, not a banker.

But he was the richest man in contemporary history.

Is he the richest man in history? Is it possible to quantify wealth throughout the entire spectrum of human history? Is Rockefeller say richer than Crassus or Caesar Augustus? Is he richer than Herod? Is he richer than the largest plantation owner in the antebellum American South (which I have been told was the fourth wealthiest society in the history of the world.)? Is he richer than Cortés who is said to have murdered Montezuma and his son and in turn acquired tonnage in gold and silver as well as tens of thousands of Mesoamerican and later African slaves (we could probably approximate the cost of slaves throughout history by comparing what they cost at market? We have those records. And it's still practiced to this day in some places.) in addition to enforcing the whole encomienda/hacienda thing. Hernán also kind of owned Mesoamerica. Can anyone put a price on that?
>>
>>1337449
le racism
>>
>>1337445
Prolonged stress throughout all their lives.
>>
Ya know most people don't think day trading is stressful

I can be fine and dandy but once I'm in an intraday position I start sweating and can't get the trade out of my mind

Yesterday I had to go for a swim during my UVXY position because I just couldn't look at the bid ask for any longer. Came out ahead a few hundred low stakes
>>
File: 1433352107296.gif (2MB, 350x220px) Image search: [Google]
1433352107296.gif
2MB, 350x220px
>>1337556
Same here

Is there a way to de-stress oneself?
>>
>>1337445
It's a stressful job. Same reason why presidents age like shit. At least they're done after 8 years or less.
>>1337563
Don't watch your stock too close, I check it once daily at 5:00pm.
It wavers gracefully, like the tides. You can't explain that
>>
>>1337445
>age like shit
Bankers like the Rockefeller family live to be in their 90's and often are in decent health for their age. Of course John Rockefeller looked like the walking dead, he was in his fucking 90's. Most people look a lot worse at that point because they are already dead.
>>
>>1337449
underrated.
>>
>>1337493
wew lad, that's some psycho-babble.
>>
>>1337573
>It wavers gracefully, like the tides. You can't explain that

You're really weird, but that's funny.

>>1337445
Stress from the job, my friend. Worse, if you have to entertain. There's also the banker's 9 to 5 (when you're a grunt), and then there's this idiotic sleeping cycle that some try to pull off.

Cigars, alcohol, shit hours, and stress. Nobody goes in expecting to come out pretty...
>>
>>1337538
DOJ crime statistics aren't racist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.