[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money extraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So have any of you actually turned your meme coins into genuine money? USD, GB, Euros, AU, CD.
>>
/biz/?
>>
Where are the threads where you gloat about how much money you made, /biz/?

Where are the pictures of loads of cash and timestamps?
>>
Not myself as I buy and hold but typically you just sell it the same way you bought it through an exchange or do it through localbitcoins.
>>
File: elon musk.jpg (990KB, 2705x2029px) Image search: [Google]
elon musk.jpg
990KB, 2705x2029px
pay pal will now exchange bitcoins for cash.

This guys knows something is up.
>>
>>1337083
do you really think people have been trading Bitcoin for 6-7 years with no way of redeeming them
>>
>>1337083
Where did everyone get the idea that no one has ever successfully converted cryptos to cash?

We've all obviously done it. It's not some special thing that's difficult to do. It's very simple and easy.
>>
>>1337336
thats an exaggeration, he just wanted some stories about it then got a little salty when nobody answered. but they probably would be insightful stories.
>>
>>1337083
>make $12,300 - $21,500 per month from various avenues as 21 year old
>explained what i did to one friend that was adamant about entering it herself and had been friends with for years
>that friend ended up blabbing it to everyone she knew
>random guys now always acting like they're my friend or act openly aggressive towards me even when i don't know who they are and we've never met before
>girls now suddenly more interested in me than ever before, always asking about what i do for a living, probably to find out if what they heard is true so they can siphon some out of me somehow
>everyone generally acts weird around me

inb4
>how do you do it

father taught me everything that i know about personal finance and investing, gave me money to invest since 13, gave me ~$180,000 on 18th birthday just to invest, gave me the miser genes etc

inb4
>lol rich kid/didn't make it urself
neat but illogical

Does anyone here deal with this? I'm sure that there are some people here that have had to deal with this before after your financial situation got out in one way or another.

oh and don't worry, i'm handsome but 5'10 and 125lbs. you can feel better about that if you're taller or more muscular than i am before you start posting whatever terrible thing you're going to post to spite me.

>jewish?
may or may not
>>
>>1337358
What are your various avenues of income?
>>
>>1337358
This was posted in another thread, are you lonely?
>>
File: 1439679460777.jpg (58KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
1439679460777.jpg
58KB, 938x477px
>>1337380
LOTS of other threads. I'm calling b8 on it.
>>
File: image_14.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>1337358
>self made
>with a $180k head start
>humble bragging
>asking and answering your own questions
>>
>>1337358

Lel. Rich kid.
Ez mode.
Enjoy your nice life and nice things fegit
>>
>>1337083
You can sell it on coinbase and have the funds go to a paypal account. Cash by mail is also pretty nice too.
>>
>>1337452
What if you're from eastern europe and your local bank and atm doesn't support Paypal? Or rather Paypal doesn't support it. Are there any alternatives?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.