[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fed Is Fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: JUST YELL.jpg (3MB, 2040x2550px) Image search: [Google]
JUST YELL.jpg
3MB, 2040x2550px
>economy too weak to raise rates
>can barely lower rates anymore
>no more fed band-aid tricks
>corporations sitting on cheap cash, all they do is sit on it and buy back shares, no other projects are even worth undertaking.
>quicken loans giving houses to literal retards with 400 credit scores
>housing bubble again
>negative interest rates for bonds in Germany, other western nations not far behind
>government debt bubble pooping, starting with Japan
>continued loss of good jobs, replaced by absolute trash jobs.
>So many big names turning bearish, Greenspan, Soros, Icahn to name a few

How can anyone be optimistic about the future? Can anyone actually coherently argue how there will be a healthy future for this shit-show?
>>
File: r.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
r.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
mfw I think of the future
>>
>>1335628
When the second recession starts, there won't be any "too big to fail" this time around. Free market doesn't work when risks are nonexistent for the big players.
>>
>>1335662

i wanna cum a big load in her hair
>>
>>1335628
>not mortgaging yourself to the moon, living well beyond your means and rofling at the bank and your government when it all comes crashing down

There's literally nothing that can go wrong with that plan.

Oh no, 7 years bad credit where bad credit is the new normal.

You just got to live the American dream for $0
>>
>>1335735
>not wanting to be the one-eyed man in the land of the blind
it's like you're the crab in the barrel who made it out but jumped back in again
>>
>>1335628
The return of American manufacturing under Trump.

Also, fuck NAFTA.
>>
>>1335628
>Can anyone actually coherently argue how there will be a healthy future for this shit-show?
No, but they sure do love to try. It amazes me just how much some people can love being cared for by a government from cradle to grave.
>>
>>1335628
Time for universal income and removal of social safety nets. Let those who wish to squander squander and those who wish to devote themselves to betterment do so.

It's time we embrace the future.
>>
>>1335829
>Time for universal income and removal of social safety nets.

How can you be this fucking stupid anon?
>>
Only Trump can save america

Hillary will continue Obamas administration and pretend everything's ok while bringing more refugees to fuck up the place and taking guns away just so she could feel powerful

A world war 3 will also help get things on the move
>>
File: 1453389912244.jpg (67KB, 537x620px) Image search: [Google]
1453389912244.jpg
67KB, 537x620px
>>1335829
Fuck off, libtard.
>>
>>1335735
>wasting all your money when money is cheap and discipline is difficult
>falling into the "American dream" trap

You save when money is easy to come by so you can feast on others' imprudence when the next bubble pops amd your dollar gets you twice as much. This is how you make money.
>>
>>1335905

>memedroid
>>
>>1335905
One of the dumbest images I have ever seen.
Grades are nothing like dollars in the economy. A completely awful analogy. It does not "cost" the teacher anything to give all A's (or all F's for that matter) Grades are not a zero sum-game, Someone else getting good grades does not affect my chances of getting good grades as well etc. Im not even a Bernie supporter your fallacious argument just pissed me off.
>>
Helicopter monies soon pls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.