[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 4chan is one of the biggest things holding me back from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1444243699513.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1444243699513.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>TFW 4chan is one of the biggest things holding me back from success
>TFW I simply CANNOT quit it and kick the habit

fuck guys... I really want to just become a workaholic and only do productive things and spend my day at the library studying and improving myself but it's like i'm drawn to 4chan.

Any suggestions?
>>
i put a website blocker on my computer, but that still didn;t work, here I am
>>
Find other outlets for stress relief. You can't go cold turkey on stupid wastes of time, but you need balance and to kick your habit.
>>
>>1335608
What? /biz/ IS srs bsns breh. What are you studying we can help
>>
>>1335608
try r9k
>>
the best way to leave 4chan is to realize how stupid and puerile most of the people that browse this website are (myself included)

if they were smart, well-spoken or informed, they'd be posting on quora or stack exchange or something

either way, spending time IRL with a 4channer is a surefire way to repel you from this site for good
>>
>>1335608

it's tough because this is one of the few sources of idiot feel traders (this and stocktwits). there is a lot of dumb as fuck info on these boards but some good stuff, gotta be able to sift through it. don't even think it's worth the time to be fair, mostly here for the memes
>>
>>1335667
>either way, spending time IRL with a 4channer is a surefire way to repel you from this site for good

my gf is a 4channer, I didn't meet her over chan, but on our first date we started talking about pepe and which boards we browse. she is mostly on /adv/ telling people to kill themselves.
>>
>>1335717
sounds like you two are made for eachother, gl
>>
>>1335717
Pic?
>>
>>1335608
>I really want to
Lol. No you don't.
>>
OP I feel your pain.
>>
block all 4chan ips in ur dns
>>
>>1335717
>but on our first date we started talking about pepe and which boards we browse. she is mostly on /adv/ telling people to kill themselves

That doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever want to know.

>>1335723
>Lol. No you don't.

You're right...
>>
>>1335608
These losers hate /biz. Faggot shouldn't be used as a pejorative. It's this language of hate that makes gay men and women vulnerable. This Post serves as a parodic mechanism to educate those misusing the term, and to advocate for those being hurt. /Biz does not endorse trolling the messages posted. We're better than that. Educate the ignorant. Don't hate or threaten them.
>>
>>1335608
I thought you could ban yourself by posting "jim profit" or something?
>>
>>1335667
>realize how stupid and puerile most of the people that browse this website are
realized that 6 yrs ago, still here
crack addicts know they are scum too, but they still smoke crack
>>
>have an existential crisis every time 4chan has downtime

i really don't know what i'd do if this place shut down for good
>>
>>1335719
>sounds like you two are made for eachother, gl
yeah, she's doing gods work.
>>
>>1335776
No one used the word faggot anywhere though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.