[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1465714110002.jpg (438KB, 1500x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1465714110002.jpg
438KB, 1500x1073px
BBC forecast: UK votes to leave European Union with 309 out of 382 results declared

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36615028

Markets are down roughly 5% across the board. The euro and the pound are off a cliff down 25% and rising. Gold is up 100$ an ounce.

While most of this will be unjustified panic selling you must also sell.

If you do not have trades locked in prior to the bell tomorrow morning in new York you can expect to lose half of whatever you have. Conservative would be 25%.

Nikkei has suspended trades. UK is threatening the same. Lost 1200 points

Sell while you have a chance folks or you will get fucked.

Long term:
Hold us treasury bonds
Hold us dollars
Hold the yuan and yen

Dump:
Euros
Pounds
Any mutual funds or hedge finds tied to the EU.

PREPARE to buy back pounds as they will rise back up in 6 months.
>>
Midnight on the east coast. Current:

Hang seng: - 736
S&p: - 93
Dow Jones: - 614
Oil: - 3$
Gold: up 76 dollars/ounce high was 100
>>
Just to confirm:

===
VOTING HAS NOW ENDED
==
RESULT: LEAVE: 54%
STAY: 48%

Various networks are citing evidence Obamas strong remarks to British public to stay in or "go to the back of the que" may have played a large role in public opinion at the ballot box in the UK.

Continuing to watch the numbers fluctuate. I expect oil to recover.
>>
>>1332626
>RESULT: LEAVE: 54%
>STAY: 48%
do you even math?
are you a woman?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.