[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to learn the "language of money"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1466638428416.jpg (99KB, 607x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466638428416.jpg
99KB, 607x640px
I want to make more money. I'm motivated.
Everyone told me to learn about money but how ?
Could you recommand me some books or links so i can get started ?
>>
>>1331281
Before you start, you need to stop being so fucking retarded and putting spaces between the last word in your sentence and the question mark.
>>
>>1331288
Okay but that doesn't answer my question.
>>
File: sonny.jpg (107KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
sonny.jpg
107KB, 475x500px
>>1331288
>implying you can't learn theory unless you can type
That's what PA's are for.
>implying even people with dyslexia can't be successful.
Like Richard Branson?
>correcting people's grammar on a Norwegian Relief Skipper forum
Nobody cares. Kill yourself.

OP, Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
That's a start.
>>
>>1331301
Well, first of all, thank you for your suggestion ! Why would you say that rich dad, poor dad is better than any other book on the same subject ? Also, does it teach you the needed vocabulary or do you know any other book to do so?
>>
>>1331281
1. Get knawledge
2. Use knawledge to acquire capital
3. Invest capital
>>
>>1331307
The basic vocabulary and 'tools', yes, but it's more about the principles, correct mindset and avoiding the common mistakes, etc
It's more a start point, anything too heavy just bogs you down in terminology / vocabulary.

You want what? All the business terms?
Barron's dictionaries are good.
You can get specific ones for marketing, business, etc but remember you are talking about a huge subject here, which overlaps many other subjects, like business law, economics, trading, investing, etc and there are specialized subjects within each.

Trademark and copyright law can take a few heavy textbooks on it's own, and that's just one aspect of business law.

Trying to learn the whole 'language' as it where,
Would take years, and by the time you were finished reading up, there would be newer terms already.

I still come across terms or concepts I missed, like 'horizontal vs vertical integration' I only learned a month ago.

You need more focus or direction on what it is your want to make money at.
Lots of people just make money focusing on a skill or talent, and they just hire a manager or agent or agency to handle that shit, so money can come to you without learning anything else in theory,
So principles come first.
What do you find interesting?
>>
>>1331350
Thanks a lot for that large answer, i'm really interessed in buying assets
>>
>>1331288
He might be French.
>>
>>1331281
if you have enough balls do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-vTOo7f4f8
>>
>>1331589
Yes i am !
>>
Chinese is the language of money. It is not the language for happiness though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.