[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the amount of information an employer can get from a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1368380177027.jpg (66KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1368380177027.jpg
66KB, 676x673px
What is the amount of information an employer can get from a hospital/ medical records? I was diagnosed with OCD a couple years ago and told the doctors there some pretty messed up shit. Can they release all that info to my employer?

Ive been thinking that may be one of the reasons i havent even gotten an interview
>>
>>1330280
It's imaginable if you live in some shithole like the US.
>>
>>1330280
No man there's a thing called privacy...

That's very illegal to release someone's medical records. Anything you say is confidentiality unless you start saying you're going to commit a crime, then they need to tell police I think
>>
>>1330340
Actually, in the U.S., privacy rights are respected because we have a private healthcare system.

Everywhere else, the government is your healthcare provider, which means all your records are public.
>>
Unless you're interviewing with the CIA or something, an employer has no way to check your medical records.

Most of them don't even check references.
>>
according to doctor patient confidentiality, no, if in US. The bond is only broken in very specific cases. outside the us can be a bit tricky.
do you have any social media?
>>
>>1330280

A place of business cannot legally obtain medical records of an employee or prospective employee. This is what patient confidentiality laws are for.
>>
>>1330409
>Everywhere else, the government is your healthcare provider, which means all your records are public.
0.0001/10
>>
You told them about the violent/sexual impulses right? You shouldn't worry too much about that. I told a psychiatrist about them once and he said it was a normal part of adolescent development for many people.

Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid, but you're over-worrying man. Didn't want to be near anything sharp, because I would get the urge to stab someone through the eye.
>>
>>1330424

This could be it OP. Pay for a social media background check and see what comes up. It's possible they're dragging up your old Bebo profile or something, where you publicly stated you have a furry fetish.

The other week I found out someone had a VK profile (Russian social media) under my name, and it was just filled with that shit. I mean, total coincidence, but it looked like it was me.
>>
>>1330387
My shrink told me she could only report it if there was risk of injury or death. So like if you talk about hurting people or an assassination plot. She said a court COULD subpoena her notes if I'm being investigated but that hardly ever happens.
>>
>>1330438
so with OCD you get a pass to rape and Adderall prescription?
luckyyyyyyy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.