[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brexit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: hmm.png (338KB, 900x603px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
338KB, 900x603px
What will happen if brexit?
>>
File: 1445290455378.jpg (244KB, 468x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1445290455378.jpg
244KB, 468x1920px
>>1328575
Britannia will be a better place
>>
>>1328580
Yeah, but why?

I read all over the place how awful brexit would be for the rest of the EU because of how the jobs will go up in smoke.
>>
File: God-save-her.jpg (22KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
God-save-her.jpg
22KB, 400x354px
>>1328583
well, for starters britain shouldn't give a shit, it's high time the countrys cared about their own first, then there's the retarded amount of rapefugees they will be forced to take if they don't leave, specially if turkey enters the EU, which chances are very high of happening.

I won't lie, there will be a small recession following a possible Brexit. but Britain should come off stronger, being able to negotiate it's own economic contracts and actually having an elected parlament making laws BY the british and FOR the british, instead of a small unelected elite making "universal" laws with complete disregard for a nation culture and history.

I'm not an EU citizen, but i remember seeing somewhere that they have maximum quotas for every member country in certain sectors, and for example the fishing industry of britain is being fucked over being underproductive because of this maximum production quota as to allow smaller states to compete. Again, i'm not clear on this one, so someone else may give us some insight.

But the greatest thing will really be not having 3 million analphabet uneducated workers move into your country for cheap labor and then chimpout in 10 years when they are substituted for machines, if they even work, that is. Not turning into a caliphate would be nice too
>>
>>1328619
>it's high time the countrys cared about their own first
too bad brits benefit a lot from eu membership probably more than they think. i predict tears.
>>
>>1328735
Brexit economists have speculated that it will take at least a decade to recover from brexit. And that's best case scenario
>>
>>1328929
Better than going down with the sinking ship that is globalism.
>>
File: LF.jpg (28KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
LF.jpg
28KB, 350x234px
>>1328575
There are going to be some initial short-term negative economic consequences. Devaluation of the pound, no access to single market etc.

Eventually Britannia will sign its own trade deals and could find that leaving a union whereby they consigned themselves to an ever-shrinking slice of the global economy was one of the best decisions they could have ever made.

Although I think it is highly likely Brexit could trigger the break-up of the United Kingdom, with Scotland deciding to go it alone. It really depends on the performance of the EU post-BREXIT. It could facilitate Turkish accession, and I'm sure that would make nations like Scotland far more apprehensive about leaving the UK to join, and could even facilitate many more independence referendums.

Regardless, I think it's a hugely admirable step the people of the UK are taking to assert their belief in their democratic heritage.
>>
>>1328965
>sinking ship that is globalism.
LOL.

Don't worry isolationist fag, some day all your views will be vindicated! Just hold out!
>>
>>1328965
>thinking you'll escape globalism by getting out of the EU
oh I am laffing
>>
>>1329402
i love when britcucks talk about globalism like something bad when they were the first globalists.
>>
For Bitcoin traders, use https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=11313 to trade GPB/USD and EUR/USD. Short GPB and Long EUR if Britian does stay or short if exit. MAKE EASY MONEY!
>>
I honestly hope it happens. Watching you retarded inbred mongrels cry for the next decade will be priceless. It'll be like when a bunch of homes in Colorado went up in flames and all the libertarians started throwing a fit that nanny government wasn't there to coddle them.

Tally ho, you stupid shits!
>>
Britain will crash short term but prosper long term because they would have to make new trade deals with countries

Why do you think EU is scared of them leaving and pushing propaganda so hard. Only Germany benefits from EU, its a failed union... look at Greece

With Britain leaving they get to make their own policies and laws so they don't have to take all the mudslimes and play by Germanys rules

I hope they leave even if the markets crash, better for long term
>>
File: qq.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
qq.gif
1MB, 268x274px
As a non-eurofag, I can't actually tell if leaving the EU is a good thing or if it's just 4chan being edgy contrarians like ALWAYS. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Even the people for it here are like "Yeah everything will go to shit in the beginning but it's a possible chance things might be good in a decade or so".
>>
File: 1460898426337.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1460898426337.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>1329446
What makes you think any one's going to be desperate to get access to Britain's tiny markets? China or the EU isn't going to be making better deals and it doesn't matter if it's a Clinton or Trump administration, they aren't going to be making good trade deals since protectionism is in the air.

Britcucks are so extremely delusional and think this is the late 19th century or something and Britain has anything special to offer the world. Finance and manufacturing will just go to where the have easy access to the most markets.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.