[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Id

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: scared.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
Guys, Coinbase wants to activate my webcam and see my id. My drivers license lies right beside me. Should I show it to them?
>>
>>1325523
show them your dick
>>
I did it and within about 15 mins I was verified and able to withdraw up to £100 via direct debit every day ,wasn't really happy about having to give all my details away but i didn't have many options
>>
>>1325523
Yeah I was shitting myself aswell when they asked me during the registration... So I said "Fak u corny wank!" And registered on localbitcoins.com
>>
File: 1413344179318.jpg (84KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1413344179318.jpg
84KB, 366x380px
>>1325533
My reaction to you sir.
>>
it's almost like it's basically impossible to convert scamcoins into real money
>>
>>1325541
You can use Circle you dumb idiot
>>
>>1325537
So what should I use ? I was fully prepared to meet face to face through localbitcoins but there's nobody nearby and the guys who accept bank transfer still ask for ID
>>
>>1325533
How has Coinbase been since? Have you noticed anything weird about it?
>>
If yiu want to cash out anon style use vidya game moneys
>>
>>1325547
I wrote localbitcoins.com. you can choose what payment method you want to use.
>>
Cointocard.co is the easier right now since you get bitcoins straight to your credit card, but it's being trashed hard through a negative campaign by the NSA exchangers (like coinbase) so I don't know how long it'll last
>>
>>1325581
Or maybe it's a scamservice
>>
>>1325568
No issues at all ,I buy £100 a week via debit card and then immediately withdraw the bitcoins to my wallet,I've not tried to sell any bitcoins yet ,I suspect that's where il run into problems.
>>
>>1325579
Unless you can find somebody nearby to do a cash deal you got to do a bank transfer to a total stranger ,and most the listings I saw asked for ID still
>>
>>1325598
Kek okay guess I'm lucky then. Lots of dealers that accept Swish.
>>
If it's you post the fucking selfie asshole. I swear crypto brings out the retard in people. Buy/use a satoshi and everybody thinks they're Captain Edge surfing the dark underweb with a guy faux mask on your face. Go to hell you fucking moron.
>>
>>1325597
Why would you have problems selling?
>>
>>1325541
Why?
>>
>>1325547
>the guys who accept bank transfer still ask for ID
>>1325598
Hint: not all guys that say they ask for ID actually require it...

At least, from my one experience using it a year or so ago. The guy asked for ID, but had transferred the BTC before I actually even provided it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.