[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truffle business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 60_minutes_truffles_620_120105.jpg (132KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
60_minutes_truffles_620_120105.jpg
132KB, 1200x630px
How do I make a business out of truffles, /biz/? How do I keep them fresh till I sell them to France? How do I truffle hunt too?
>>
buy a pig, and let him get the truffles for you
>>
File: 1znpdeg.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1znpdeg.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>1324552
Step 1: grow a beech forest.
Step 2: ?????
Step 3: profit.
>>
You're not going to hunt or grow truffles yourself. They only grow on the roots of old oak trees. Those old oaks must be infected with the spores while they're seeds. Unless you wanna wait 50 years won't happen.

My advice, if you got the dosh for it. Buy as much truffles as you can from truffle farms. Might need to learn French. Create a GIANT stockpile in a root cellar or something. Post a bunch of articles on new age hippie website on the health benefits of truffles. Something like it's full of anti-oxidants and anti-cancer chemicals. Sell for profits.
>>
>>1324577
>Create a GIANT stockpile in a root cellar or something
Don't they go bad in maximum 2 weeks like every mushroom and food?
>>
>>1324607
Mushrooms ARE food, you fuckin moron, but I guess you didn't learn that in the "Navy Seals" did you? Idiot faggot
>>
>>1324620
Were you tring to do a mental gymnastic trapeze?
>>
>>1324552
There's actually a rather informative documentary on this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sJ6IJZJhUU

It was pretty fun to watch.
>>
You need the right sort of trees and the better part of a decade or so to do it. It's a side-business for the wealthy.

My ex's family did this. They had extensive property that they had bought up and were growing truffles on, with the eventual goal of logging the trees and developing and selling the land residentially at some point if they decided to get out of the truffle business.

Blue bloods man.
>>
>>1324552
> live in europe
> steal aready trained dogs.
>invade a productive land. Release the rounds.
>Profit.
Protip : dont get caught they will kill you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.