[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cloud mining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: COSMOS-01-1600X800.jpg (217KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
COSMOS-01-1600X800.jpg
217KB, 1600x800px
I'm looking for cloud mining sites like topmine ,I'm currently a user of topmine but just recently topmine halved their value of terax, terax is what powers it, it's akin to kh/s or mh/s the value of terax was 0.12$ now it's 0.05$ they did this because of what's happening on July 10 bitcoin halving ,I want to know if this statement is true ,I have open an account at genesis mining but topmine seem to be a better option as it gives 10 dogecoins free for daily user and gives 5 terax free to new users you can claim that right away using my link if you want to join https://topmine.io/?reg=157793, I currently looking at hashocean,fixhash,skyhash and bilyoceans and want to know if there are any users here who can give feedback also I'm seeing that there is a trend happening to all these sites it's seems that they are making it more expensive/hard to mine nowadays than before or is just me,yeah also check out 20dailycoins and tell me if this is good, thanks
>>
>>1320409
Nice boat.
>>
i think theyre ponzi, but worth checking out while the ponzi lasts
>>
>>1320409
>the value of terax was 0.12$ now it's 0.05$ they did this because of what's happening on July 10 bitcoin halving
that doesn't sound suspicious at all no go on invest in those fine gentlemen

i do hashocean, you are welcome to use my link: https://hashocean.com/?rid=470464

feedback is i'm extremely happy with them already made 100% returns a couple of days ago and making very nice profits. an honest opinion tho: they are likely a long running ponzi most likely as i discovered no relation between their profitability changes and what happened on the crypto market, but i can see them run for years, their userbase increased by more than 30% the past month alone. they are still in the growing phase.
>>
>>1320423
also here is the theory behind them: they gpu mine altcoins (i thought until recently eth) and exchange them to bitcoin you pay in bitcoin they buy video cards and set up rigs allegedly and mine any gpu minable altcoin that is hip right now. exchange it to bitcoin and pay you back. but they can play other non zero sum games with exchanges simply forexing with coins allows them to turn profit and pay out more bitcoins then payed in so they could be a bit more than a straight up ponzi. they have been in business for a year at least their userbase dates to 2012 tho which is weird.
>>
looking at hashocean's site. it doesnt say the period of the contract. does that i mean i pay once and the compute resources is mine forever? how do they even profit from that?
>>
>>1321457
no idea how that works but you buy the hashpower pretty expensive maybe statistical replacement and maintenance is calculated in.
they probably take a cut from the profitability itself to cover fixed running expenses.
you can also bet your ass that the guy running the site has a couple of fake accounts with made up investment to further skim the profits from other investors.
>>
>>1320409

You're better off buying and holding a couple of the popular cryptos

bitcoin
etc
maybe litecoin
maybe trump coin
etc

Pick a couple or just stick with one and hold

Most of these sites are just people shilling referral links to get commission off of you or are pushing no name shitcoins, put your money in a smarter position with less risk
>>
File: The Great Bitcoin Expirement.png (892KB, 768x645px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Bitcoin Expirement.png
892KB, 768x645px
I'm going to shamlessly whore myself out on 4chan for bitcoins.

Make a donation to me today! All money will be used to progress humanity forward as fast as possible.

3LoVkRdC3CF9UUW581GTgyqGyVpfg8Jg4s
>>
>>1322346
Surly you can spare .0013 BTC? That's one dollar!

Let's get it! 1 dollar at a time!
>>
>>1322346

i cant tell if this is ironic
>>
File: The Great Bitcoin Expirement u.png (891KB, 768x645px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Bitcoin Expirement u.png
891KB, 768x645px
>>1322408
Not yet.

Anyway, thanks 4chan for my first donation! You guys are awesome.
>>
ahash.io site down, no emails about maintenance.

guess the ride is over, they started at may 9 lasted a mere 42 days rip
>>
>>1320409
Hashocean is by far the best options and if you use my link we share 5% profit https://hashocean.com/?rid=708692
>>
>>1323965
What was strange about ahash is the site was acting very slowly the two last days it was up. I hope it was no ponzi and they are doing a site update. At least I didn't have allot invested in it like a few others.
>>
>>1326122
i think they experienced a technical difficulty maybe a withdrawal bug or something that a hacker used and that is why they cut the scheme short.
i have no doubt about it being a ponzi i think they did not wanted to finish just yet but the problems made users try to withdraw enmasse and that killed it prematurely.
if they came online now everybody would just withdraw so they won't.
>>
File: me rn irl.jpg (284KB, 2000x1870px) Image search: [Google]
me rn irl.jpg
284KB, 2000x1870px
>>1321457
>how do they even profit from that?
They're counting on you fuckers to keep shilling their "cloud" "mining" site so they keep getting new money. Don't forget to compound, lads.
>>
>>1326122
check out bitarbs.com
my face fell off, are these fuckers serious?
>>
File: 1462804163042.jpg (58KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1462804163042.jpg
58KB, 450x443px
>>1326468
holy shit wtf? ponzi scamming ponzi?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.